Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
i personally think people are in denial if they dont think the ap's are limited. if arden really got only 18 pairs. and other Hoh's only got about 24 pairs, then its online or bust realistically. When Thursday  afternoon rolls on by, ima sit down in my computer chair, and just watch them go. The shoe game is ****** up. You just tag the word "limited" to it, and hype comes to play. At that point, you really have no chance at a shoe that you ight really want. Me, personally i want them for my kd collection. im not planning on wearing them. Then theres the heads that actually would rock these that  are going to miss on these. And then theres the resellers.......... 

but thats a story for another day..... this is just old, redudant bs. And ya, im ******* salty.

I am right there with you.

The shoe game is turning me away from the thing I love most ...

[TABLE]
[TR]
[td]Nike KD VI EXT QS 'Floral'[/td]

[td]Multi-Colour[/td]

[td]652120-900[/td]

[td]£ 109[/td]

[td]07/03/2014[/td]

[/TR]
[/TABLE]

0] :nerd: 0] :nerd:

I am more than ready these are la marina, south beach status right here

Last edited:
either these are super duper limited OR the employees took half the stock

these are the winning tickets for my local HOH.  15 PAIR!!!!!!!!

so I wonder if that's just the Euro release date.. the Lebron has a black QS supposed to drop this Sat that no one knows about, and it's also in Euro format.

Why would you put a random pic of your son? Congrats on the phone call though
I think because his sons expression in the pic pretty much explains how he feels about winning the raffle. The thank you holy father line goes with the pic IMO. Congrats fam!! :nthat:

either these are super duper limited OR the employees took half the stock

these are the winning tickets for my local HOH.  15 PAIR!!!!!!!!
Damn, they need to do this method instead of the stupid call back. Shamone Footlocker.

I think because his sons expression in the pic pretty much explains how he feels about winning the raffle. The thank you holy father line goes with the pic IMO. Congrats fam!!
nthat.gif

I mean this method is perfect. The raffle is already a G Damn Sham. Might as well pick the damn tickets after hours and post them up online. Then you don't got me hounding them all day when they trying to call people back. Then peeps who might of missed the phone call don't miss out. Shamone!

Back
Top Bottom