• Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
i also prefer Nike.Com

its just a quicker death.  you click your size, you get in virtual line and you usually know within the first 10 minutes whether you're good or not.

FL crashes 5 minutes before the launch, during the launch, while trying to add your size, during checkout and then you worry about getting your order cancelled IF you were able to make it thru everything i just mentioned

Nike will at least tell you OUT OF STOCK - GO HOME

i also prefer Nike.Com

its just a quicker death.  you click your size, you get in virtual line and you usually know within the first 10 minutes whether you're good or not.

FL crashes 5 minutes before the launch, during the launch, while trying to add your size, during checkout and then you worry about getting your order cancelled IF you were able to make it thru everything i just mentioned

Nike will at least tell you OUT OF STOCK - GO HOME
true 
laugh.gif
 and it's usually in the first couple minutes 

Footlocker is changing their online times. First they said 8am Friday, now 6PM tomorrow. Won't stop the bots from attacking though.

just got the call from local HOH. If it really was only 18 pair then I guess I should feel pretty fortunate. Either way, given this is #1 on my list of released or unreleased CWs, I am pumped. Could care less what anyone thinks about the pink, the flowers, or the "fem" look they may have. Looks like I am passing on the Ligers.
View media item 827489

Where do you put the product number for footlocker footlocker.com/**********?

Never tried with the number
FTL will have the product page available like 24 hours before. So there's no need to search for it right at release time, you should already be on it.

Does anyone know what's the significance behind the time their being rekeased and eligible to pick up from niketowns or hoh

Anyone see any DCs on sale around their way?

Patiently waiting for those to drop some and scoop em for the low.

Back
Top Bottom