Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
:lol: :smh: at some you dudes. Posting and sending PMs like you trying to help out but asking rape prices.

oriigein oriigein hate to put on blast but had to use this as an example. I'd rather you dudes not even contact me.

Happens all the time :smh:

The minute you post you are interested in a release. The lurking resellers hit you with snake offer :x and their to play it off as they're hooking you up :lol:

don't see anything wrong with that. How much you thought he was gonna give em to you for? Retail+tax+shipping :lol:

Not wrong with it. Time is money.

But at least you do it in a respectable way. That I have no problem with :lol:

Last edited:
don't see anything wrong with that. How much you thought he was gonna give em to you for? Retail+tax+shipping :lol:
Why not? I just did it for the ASG Kobe's and KDs. Both originally for dudes in ATL. Those guys got their pairs though. So I helped other NTers out. Only cost them shipping. Just a week ago the ATL NTers were all in to help out. Guess that story has changed. What should I expect though?

Last edited:
What was disrespectful about how I contacted dude? Presented him an offer, he declined, end of story. I only PM'd him cause I saw he was also in Atlanta and it'd make the selling process a million times easier.. but in the future, I'll refrain from that

oriigein oriigein
It wasn't disrespectful. You just came off like you were trying to help out. Guess I'm just going off the recent #NTATL connection. Just save the resell mess for buy and sell and other markets. Not everyone here is willing to pay ridiculous prices.

Last edited:
Not wrong with it. Time is money.

But at least you do it in a respectable way. That I have no problem with :lol:
I didn't really see anything disrespectful with the way dude was trying to sell. It wasn't polite, but at the same time it was concise abd was straight to the point. If anything blacklion was rude by laughing in homies face. Blacklion doesn't understand that if he wants to give his shoes away for free that's great, but he shouldnt be surprised when others don't want to do the same

Early pairs of the APs were going for $400 on flight club.

Expect to see $300-$400+ resale on these. They're crazy limited.

I didn't really see anything disrespectful with the way dude was trying to sell. It wasn't polite, but at the same time it was concise abd was straight to the point. If anything blacklion was rude by laughing in homies face. Blacklion doesn't understand that if he wants to give his shoes away for free that's great, but he shouldnt be surprised when others don't want to do the same
I understand that. I'm not new to this. I know not everyone is not in it for the kicks.

I had my cousin go to the Parks for me...hopefully he did. Then, I went to NorthPark since I was already on that side of town. Hopefully I can get a call from both and won't have to worry about my luck on NDC
Hope we both get a call back bro. Still haven't heard anything from them yet :frown:

nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom