Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
I think the only color/s in these i'll be passing on(out of released images of upcoming releases) are the aways/ any team colors. Too generic looking for my tastes.
thats how i felt bout the bamboos in person...guess i'll make the halloween joints or black silver mint joints my first pair of vi's

thats how i felt bout the bamboos in person...guess i'll make the halloween joints or black silver mint joints my first pair of vi's

Yea i copped the bamboo's but not really impressed by them. The pics were looking good but in person they are eh. Guess i'll have to try em on an see how they look.

Anyone heard a release date for the Peoples Champ yet?  One of the Asian sites has them dropping Sept 23rd but that could be wrong or just over there.  Hopefully Nike handles them the same way as the Birthdays.  It sounds like most who liked and wanted them were able to get them.  It should always be that way!

Last edited:
Very happy with the bamboos, big fan of green based CWs.  But damn, still think the SPs are my fave so far...

your family hired a clown to your birthday party? what kind of parent hires a clown for their son birthday lol :rofl:

your family hired a clown to your birthday party? what kind of parent hires a clown for their son birthday lol
roll.gif
ones that like their children 

Whats the diff between employee store and employee discount? Its not actually me who works there, but a close friend. As far as i know, its 40 off.

Employee store is a store for employees, an actual store. There's one in Memphis, and one in Beaverton (could be more I don't know about). Shoes are 50% off, clothing is 40 something % off.

Only employees have access, or they can schedule one day/one time use passes for friends or family.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom