Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Was that Paris pair an actual release? I thought it was just an iD with a special box. Ah well, guess it's worth mentioning at least.

KDs are ugly, look like soccer sneakers
Kanye-west-laugh.gif

the colorways of the six look good in my opinion, but that KD birthday shoe looks clownish AF i know nike couldve did better than that. but hey can anybody tell me does the toe of this shoe really curve up like on most people that i see do reviews on this shoe or does it depend on your feet?

Last edited:
currently wearing me sea pleasant for the 1st time trying to wear em everyday all day to see if i can break em in

the pain so far tho :x

currently wearing me sea pleasant for the 1st time trying to wear em everyday all day to see if i can break em in

the pain so far tho :x

That's so weird.

Maybe it's the type of sock I'm wearing, but my kd6's are one my most comfortable basketball shoes.

I was extremely impressed with how that thinner fuse material felt and moved with my foot.

Everyone is different I guess.

Last edited:
That's so weird.

Maybe it's the type of sock I'm wearing, but my kd6's are one my most comfortable basketball shoes.

I was extremely impressed with how that thinner fuse material felt and moved with my foot.

Everyone is different I guess.
I've really been enjoying the comfort as well and find it surprising that so many are having issues.  Definitely seems like having the right foot shape is key here.

Domosirchazzo did you go TTS?  I ended up going a half down and they fit perfect.

I've really been enjoying the comfort as well and find it surprising that so many are having issues.  Definitely seems like having the right foot shape is key here.

Domosirchazzo did you go TTS?  I ended up going a half down and they fit perfect.

Lol no I went a half size up.

I posted this in the kobe thread but it's much more relevant here:

Originally Posted by tigo0240  

They don't make a 13.5...plus I like to actually have room to wiggle my toes. A proper shoe fit should have about 3/8-1/2 inch of space. I have fairly narrow "Egyptian" style feet, and my toes are heavily tapered. My big toe is like 2 1/2 inches long and my pinky toe is barely 3/4 of an inch. That's why KD is my man because his shoes fit perfectly
laugh.gif

I've worn every KD TTS and they've been very comfortable, most likely because I have a very similar foot to KD himself.

Uuuuugh. I still can't find my Supremes in an 8.5. I've messaged every one on eBay and no one seems to respond to anything.

no one answered my question about does the shoe actually curve at the toe or not :frown:
Not that hard to look through the picture gallery, or browse through the pages at pics....

Let me guess, you'd like sizing info too?

Uuuuugh. I still can't find my Supremes in an 8.5. I've messaged every one on eBay and no one seems to respond to anything.
are you messaging sellers that have em? If so, you've found em... If you want em bad enough, you know the going rate. You should be willing to pay it... Hit that buy it now.

Not that hard to look through the picture gallery, or browse through the pages at pics....

Let me guess, you'd like sizing info too?
are you messaging sellers that have em? If so, you've found em... If you want em bad enough, you know the going rate. You should be willing to pay it... Hit that buy it now.

naw id like to know will they be birthday wrapped and come with a ribbon. :tongue: i mean the pics are one thing but word of mouth from an owner is more reasuring.

Everyone's opinion is different... There's plenty of pics so you can judge for yourself. You can also search on eBay, some sellers take very detailed pics of multiple angles.

Aren't the NYC's and Bamboos sitting at most places?

Is it that hard to go try on a pair in person.

I think a lot of NTers seriously never leave their houses.

Just order online, sign for the package, put them on and sit right back down at the computer lol

Aren't the NYC's and Bamboos sitting at most places?

Is it that hard to go try on a pair in person.

I think a lot of NTers seriously never leave their houses.

Just order online, sign for the package, put them on and sit right back down at the computer lol

On the real man. :lol:

Dudes are expecting way too much spoonfeeding from a collective of strangers on the internet.

Back
Top Bottom