Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Aren't the NYC's and Bamboos sitting at most places?

Is it that hard to go try on a pair in person.

I think a lot of NTers seriously never leave their houses.

Just order online, sign for the package, put them on and sit right back down at the computer lol
I've come to learn that a lot of NT regulars in the regional NJ thread are not even old enough to legally purchase cigarettes. Perhaps that's the case here with a lot of NTers not old enough to drive and are not able/allowed to travel to their local sneaker shop.

Employee store is a store for employees, an actual store. There's one in Memphis, and one in Beaverton (could be more I don't know about). Shoes are 50% off, clothing is 40 something % off.

Only employees have access, or they can schedule one day/one time use passes for friends or family.

Also there is one in Greenland, New Hampshire :pimp:

Just order online, sign for the package, put them on and sit right back down at the computer lol
you gotta remember not everyone lives in an area where they can try them on, where i live they dont carry ANY KDs AT ALL so i rely on this thread for sizing before i order a shoe.

On another note is the 10/10/13 release date for the Halloween kinda odd its a Thursday?

you gotta remember not everyone lives in an area where they can try them on, where i live they dont carry ANY KDs AT ALL so i rely on this thread for sizing before i order a shoe.

On another note is the 10/10/13 release date for the Halloween kinda odd its a Thursday?

I do the same, I check threads for sizing. We get NO KDs Kobes and select BIG GR Jordans so trying on isnt an option

Anyway ... yeah I noticed that 10/10 too but its what they had posted, im sure its 10/12 though but who knows

Oh, the irony...

Dude is saying "sitting" from behind his computer screen...acting like KDs aren't smoking at retail...

"Sitting" is THE MOST overused word on NT...how do you make this assessment...from behind your computer or by the mall or two that you go to in your home town?

Just because a shoe doesn't sell 100% the first day...doesn't mean that it is "sitting"...

Typical NTer in 2013...

JM

Sitting seems to be a derogatory word on this message board.

Sneakers shouldn't sell out instantly. They should be available for a period of time.

And does anyone still see Seat Pleasants at FTL and Family? Except for a few shops online, it's sold out. Meteorology are gone. The NYC 66 and Bamboos will eventually dry up.

I'm looking forward to the Splatters.

Last edited:
Oh, the irony...

Dude is saying "sitting" from behind his computer screen...acting like KDs aren't smoking at retail...

"Sitting" is THE MOST overused word on NT...how do you make this assessment...from behind your computer or by the mall or two that you go to in your home town?

Just because a shoe doesn't sell 100% the first day...doesn't mean that it is "sitting"...

Typical NTer in 2013...

JM

If it doesn't sell out 100% 1st day then technically I would imagine its "sitting" on stock shelves or display walls somewhere. Suppose it all depends on what you're definition of "sitting" happens to be at the moment.

Sitting seems to be a derogatory word on this message board.

Sneakers shouldn't sell out instantly. They should be available for a period of time.

And does anyone still see Seat Pleasants at FTL and Family? Except for a few shops online, it's sold out. Meteorology are gone. The NYC 66 and Bamboos will eventually dry up.

I'm looking forward to the Splatters.

Meterology are somewhat still out here in Chicago. Just grabbed a pair bout a week ago. Seat Pleasent, NYC 66, and of course Bamboo are still at FNL's althought Seat Pleasents have begun getting RTV'd for whatever reason...

Meterology are somewhat still out here in Chicago. Just grabbed a pair bout a week ago. Seat Pleasent, NYC 66, and of course Bamboo are still at FNL's althought Seat Pleasents have begun getting RTV'd for whatever reason...
Not here in Tampa. We only have the 66 and Bamboos.

And when I go to Miami, it's about the same.

Oh, the irony...

Typical NTer in 2013...

JM
No need to catch hurt feelings and give a big pretentious speech over my wordage.

My point was toward the fact that KD 6's are available to try on in most places (I've been at least)

Not about how well they're selling, nor do I care how well they sell.

Whatever negative connotations you have with the word "sitting" has nothing to do with me.

Typical internet famous guy looking for things to jump on and give speeches for reps... 

-Occasional buyer of sneakers who doesn't care for all the vocabulary extras 
laugh.gif

The bamboos didn't sit here in sac.. at least not in my size.. and the raffles basically taking up pairs instantly.

That's why I'm going to wait for them to go on sale. They look nice, but I'll wait for the price cut, if not, I can pass.
This. Waiting for FTL to allow Bday coupon just like the 66s. Retail + NY tax is $142 vs. $105 with Bday coupon

Last edited:
NDC still hasn't shipped my bdays and bamboos...got me spoiled from the past few releases shipping out the same day
tired.gif

Last edited:

NDC still haven't shipped my bdays and bamboos...got me spoiled from the past few releases shipping out the same day
tired.gif
weird, i got shipping notification for my Bamboos on Saturday, and they are scheduled to be here (Cali) on thursday

NDC still hasn't shipped my bdays and bamboos...got me spoiled from the past few releases shipping out the same day
tired.gif

Same. I purchased the Birthdays and Hyperposites separately and both orders finally went from "Submitted" to "In Progress" in the past hour or so. 

NDC still hasn't shipped my bdays and bamboos...got me spoiled from the past few releases shipping out the same day |I  
Go on ndc and check your order status.. I've had quite a few orders that I never received a shipping confirmation, and one that said it shipped after it was already delivered.

So im starting to like those mint speckle or whatever they called. Not sold on em yet tho we'll

Im officially an on the fencer-er lol ....lawd i need to go to bed

Go on ndc and check your order status.. I've had quite a few orders that I never received a shipping confirmation, and one that said it shipped after it was already delivered.
Same as Piston Honda, looks like it just recently changed to "in progress" from "submitted." It was a larger order, two bamboos and two birthdays. They'll probably ship out tomorrow which means I won't get them until next week. Oh well. At least NDC uses boxes. My springblades from FTL came today and the box was absolutely destroyed inside the shipping bag.

Still waiting on a NDC return/refund too. They got to Memphis on Wednesday and still haven't processed the return. You're killin' me Smalls!
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom