Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Good gracious.

October is going to be brutal.

The away pair is looking better and better to me, just a classic colorway.

Want to see more of the UT colorway, the rest look good as well.

I plan on updating the first page this weekend, school started so my time is limited.

The detailed pics of the bamboos made it look like you could really see the bamboo detailing in the shoe....but all the regular pics and in person...it looks like a green shoe....thats it....kinda dissappointed. But there is way too much heat coming to get a shoe i am mildly impressed with. Its crazy how i don't think any of the colorways in that pic of KD holding them is bad....except maybe the chroma's. But the rest i would take any of them

PB&J is top of my list
then Halloween - or texas :lol: whatever they are called
and since im from MD the blue crab concept is cool

The halloween looking pair?

yeah

NIKE KD VI “TEXAS”
October 10, 2013

the halloween looking pair is set to release that day ... someone who does the naming of shoes dubbed them to be "texas"

unless the RD for the halloweens is wrong and the Texas pair doesnt have pics surfacing yet (which in the day and age is highly unlikely)

yeah

NIKE KD VI “TEXAS”
October 10, 2013

the halloween looking pair is set to release that day ... someone who does the naming of shoes dubbed them to be "texas"

unless the RD for the halloweens is wrong and the Texas pair doesnt have pics surfacing yet (which in the day and age is highly unlikely)

I thought the texas pair was the middle pair in his right hand.

yeah

NIKE KD VI “TEXAS”
October 10, 2013

Read the article in nike inc it says its inspired by Texas stars or something like that.

The blue on the aways :pimp: the aways and blue crabs looking like a good lace swap.

Meh its not that serious to me lol they look nice ill cop (maybe) could care less if they named them chicago yeezys lol

But here it is:

Nike KD VI Texas: Durant has fond memories of his days playing in Texas. Inspired by the state’s magnificent stars and big sky, the shoe includes a burnt orange, black and mint color palette. Launch: Oct. 10.

Last edited:
KD_in_studio9043_large.jpg

UPCOMING KD VI COLORWAYS:

KD VI Texas:  Durant has fond memories of his days playing in Texas. Inspired by the state’s magnificent stars and big sky, the shoe includes a burnt orange, black and mint color palette. Launch: Oct. 10.

KD VI Peanut Butter & Jelly:  Aunt Pearl would always bring a young KD his favorite childhood snack, a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, when he was away from home. She would drop off the sandwiches at the Seat Pleasant Activity Center while KD was busy developing his game. His appetite for hard work continues to this day, with PB&J as an ongoing reminder.  Launch: Oct. 19.

KD VI Away:  The road is where teams are tested. Playing away in hostile arenas is where KD feels his game is tested and perfected. Whether it’s the front row or last row, KD wants all the fans on the road to be able to see his KD VI Away shoe with his black, orange and blue color combination. Launch: Oct. 31.

KD VI Maryland Blue Crab: The state of Maryland is well known for its crab feasts. KD is a big fan of blue crab, which is indigenous to his home state. It is still one of his favorite foods to this day.  Launch: Nov. 29.

KD VI Precision Timing: Inspired by the precision craftsmanship of a wristwatch, the KD VI includes both performance and aesthetic cues tied to timing and clockwork. Whether it’s the hidden outsole detailing or radial brushed texture marks on the midsole, this special colorway accentuates details with a metallic palette. Launch: Dec. 7.

Each of the above five colorways will be featured with some special surprises and insight from KD himself beginning Oct. 10th with a salute to the Texas colorway.

These new KD VI colorways will be available globally in limited quantities at Nike.com and select retailers. 

From left to right:

Away,Precision timing, Blue Crabs, Texas, PBJ, Chroma iDs

Last edited:
Quick question, does anyone know why KD decided to go from a lowtop to a hightop back to a lowtop from KD IV-V-V Elite? Is it cuz he wanted to try hightop for the KD V and ultimately decided he liked lowtop better?

I like the back story with the shoes. I wonder if they come up with the ideas before they create the designs?

Huh?

So do u think they just make the design and then try and think of experiences that could make sense with the design?

Why wouldnt there be an idea before the design

Huh?

So do u think they just make the design and then try and think of experiences that could make sense with the design?

Sure. It's a chicken before the egg situation. And I think what I wanted to say was there is a lot of back story with the KDs, whereas the Lebron X didn't seem to have any influence except for the jewel theme. The Kobe 8 theme is mainly based on snakes (though there are exceptions).

And lurkers moved quick.

Last edited:
NDC finally shipped out my bamboos and bdays, I'll have them by Friday. AND I got my refund for some foams.

They must have heard me complaining on here
roll.gif

Huh?

In that little nike commercial introducing the kd vi, they were talking about how the story/inspiration behind the design was like, Fine watches and how their intricate gears are so precise and refined. Although we've only seen one design directly related to that story, I guess that was the initial design inspiration behind the actual shoe's construct and design. Meh

Deciding to get rid of my SPs, I don't wear them, just really not feeling the model on foot. 

Sucks cause the PBJs are dope.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom