Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters

Picked up KD VI NSW Lifestyle QS Birthday this afternoon at Mercer.  Not sure if people slept on these because of the DBv mess, but happy I was able to find a pair (last pair in my size).  I liked the pics but was feeling them even more when I saw them in-person.  Definitely an acquired taste - double tongue is super fresh.  I'm usually a 9.5 but went 10 on these.  If you have wide feet, may want to do the same.  
Welp, that sucks.... I went TTS and I'm sure they're gonna be slim in the toe and the arch lookin at the pics you posted. :frown:

right shoe had the toe crease, asked for another box, same thing.  pushed one of those cardboard shoe things in, and gonna leave till in the morning.  that paper wad is a joke

Same as last release, same as next release... He gets em from the Nike employee store.

Kind of the reason I did that...smh, guess that's his way of "bragging"?

No bragging at all. Seems MAJORITY of NT posts what coupons and discounts they use, how much they paid, etc. i was just following suit... Guess im the only one who CANT follow suit... Oh well. I guess morton salt is some of you guys' ingredient of choice.

Btw, Thanks for answering the question sdubl

What are these "creases" I've been hearing about lately? I thought this fuse material didn't crease like leather/nubuck sneakers do. Just bought a pair of meteorology and I don't know what to expect now
i seen a pic of someone play basketball and he creased them pretty bad

Last edited:
KD VIs are very, very flimsy, thus they will crease whereas the Fuse on the Lebron X are very stiff.

Last edited:
No bragging at all. Seems MAJORITY of NT posts what coupons and discounts they use, how much they paid, etc. i was just following suit... Guess im the only one who CANT follow suit... Oh well. I guess morton salt is some of you guys' ingredient of choice.

Btw, Thanks for answering the question sdubl

But why fit in when you can stand out...smh

Grabbed the bamboos yesterday.  Got to the mall at about 10:10 and they had sold out of my size 11 at HOH

Luckily Champs and Nike store had em -- but couldn't use bday coupon at champs...

How long ago did Champs get their own VIP program separate from FTL?  Maybe I just haven't bought anything in store in a while...

bamboos in person didnt do it for me....so far i'll say:

1.supremes - outlandish colorway, but fresh

2.meteorology & seat pleasant - clean kicks

3.nyc 66 - gawdy, yet tough

4.bamboo - green sneakers, like kd vi version of hulks......did nothing for me in person.

out of released cws of course.

I'm not a fan of the NSW. I like the colors of the People's Champ. The Birthdays aren't a bad color way. I just wish the shoes weren't so big.

So far I think:
Seat Pleasants
Meteorology
Bamboos
Supremes/Pre Heats
NYC 66

They're all good color ways. And the PBJ, Halloweens, etc all look strong too. The only "issue" is the shoe quality itself.

Until I see pairs with a torn upper, I don't see any issues with quality.

Creases =/= bad quality... The fuse is thin to keep the shoe light, but it's probably very strong and durable.

I think the only color/s in these i'll be passing on(out of released images of upcoming releases) are the aways/ any team colors. Too generic looking for my tastes.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom