Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
the fact that they still sitting on JJ after 2hrs and 1/2. i feel comfortable taking my time waking up later to pick up from finishline with my $20 off winners circle.

Guys do you know how limited the Birthday EXTs will be? 

A friend is looking to buy but thinking if he could wait for a while...

I want to eventually grab a pair, but this shoe just looks so odd on feet...guess it's going to be strictly shorts for me.

The QS sold out quick. Sigh, guess this means Nike will make more. Going to go to the mall to see if I can get the military discount on the Bamboos.

I guess more people got the Birthdays than I thought would. I got my 10.5 after a third round of sizes popping up, I'm guessing they're not all that limited.

I guess more people got the Birthdays than I thought would. I got my 10.5 after a third round of sizes popping up, I'm guessing they're not all that limited.
theyre pretty much gone now. But who knows the #s

whie we knew they were set to release they kinda lived up to the QS ... kinda .... release date came out of the blue since they didnt drop on the 17th of Aug like blogs had said ....

theyre pretty much gone now. But who knows the #s

whie we knew they were set to release they kinda lived up to the QS ... kinda .... release date came out of the blue since they didnt drop on the 17th of Aug like blogs had said ....
This might've been the closest thing to a true QS in years. Nike should do this more often IMO

Got a 14 and 15 in the birthdays...will send back one.

Nabbed the bamboos but no matchy matchy socks? hmmm

same with mexican blanket Kobes.... then as time passed, they started showing up and sitting on other sites. If you wanted, and missed, be patient.

same with mexican blanket Kobes.... then as time passed, they started showing up and sitting on other sites. If you wanted, and missed, be patient.

Agreed. Cuz those can still be found now for retail or less. IMO those things were hideous tho. Actually all of the kobe n lebron lifestyles have been weak/ugly.

While im happy with the bdays i think nike should just leave the lifestyle models alone. The soortswears have been decent i guess but thats it

slightly under retail shipped from FTL thanks to rewards coupons. Please with ease of cop and the fact they weren't uber ltd. This the way I remember KD releases 1-3....:smokin

That sucks they don't have KD socks but at least they have a matching pair. I just wish Nike priced their t-shirts, shorts and socks for probably about $10 less.

Back
Top Bottom