Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters

Repped! copped my size 8.5 from oneness. They are legit. I got my mutombos from them. They charged $15 for shipping so total was $135 shipped and got back to me in less than 10 mins. Cant wait to wear these out..going to get flamed on with them on but i dont care. Everyone and their girlfriend wears retros j's. These are unique
Props to you 

smokin.gif

size wise ... how do these run?
I hear a lot of people go true to size, although, I'm a true 10.5 and bought both a 10.5 and 11 in the meteorologys, and I preferred the half size up with the 11. So I'd suggest half size up personally. Especially if you have a wider foot as they run a little bit narrow.

I hope people are not really after the Bamboo's cause I dont wanna deal with the hassle

I ain't even up on these VIs but....I got a jj email said KDIV......I got excited like no way...they fd up .

VILLA will have the "Bamboo" KD VI online and in-store Saturday. 

Only select shops will be carrying the Lifestyle version.

Hopefully these bamboos sit for at least a day, because the only place getting these is about an hour away, and i won't be able to make it over there till sunday... i wanna see these in person before i make my final decision.. yeah i can always just order online, and return them if i don't like them, but id rather just walk in to the store and decide right there and then  

Last edited:

Hopefully these bamboos sit for at least a day, because the only place getting these is about an hour away, and i won't be able to make it over there till sunday... i wanna see these in person before i make my final decision.. yeah i can always just order online, and return them if i don't like them, but id rather just walk in to the store and decide right there and then  
I feel you.  The order/return process isn't bad, but there's just something about stopping in store and seeing first hand

Anybody catch the twitter reply @nikestore had saving that some orders would come with the limited edition bamboo box??? Remember when some of the LeBron X Pressures orders from Nikestore came with that special box that only a few HOH's got I believe??

I'll see if I can find it back....that would be a dope come up!

Anybody catch the twitter reply @nikestore had saving that some orders would come with the limited edition bamboo box??? Remember when some of the LeBron X Pressures orders from Nikestore came with that special box that only a few HOH's got I believe??

Really? I thought they are releasing in the standard box. 

not sure if I am gonna cop bamboo's I just got a green shoe in the Kobe 8 superhero, but i've been down with the bamboo's for months

How recently that would be dope. I wasn't going to use Ndc for them.

is anywhere else getting these in the bay area besides HOH in serramonte in the bay area?
seems footaction release locator is broken, and champs and finishline don't got the option to check

Back
Top Bottom