Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters

I've got the weathermans and I feel like some of the guys want to find where I live and berate me for wearing them...craziness.

Bamboo's for me too, maybe birthdays. After that...I can't think of anything else coming out in September. Maybe time to catch up on some flyknits I've put off.
weathermans like many other models are polarizing til people see someone rock em a certain way.  Hell i remember copping da first foams in 97 and cats out here in ga had everything negative to say bout they looks or price at the time (197 after tax). but look how people love royals now

I've got the weathermans and I feel like some of the guys want to find where I live and berate me for wearing them...craziness.

Bamboo's for me too, maybe birthdays. After that...I can't think of anything else coming out in September. Maybe time to catch up on some flyknits I've put off.

lol yeah it was a little much in that thread, all that matters if you like them really, bamboo's are really the only new release I will pick up this month

Came across some interesting info while looking for SPs site has no pics up yet but says coming soon the following colors in mens

black/orange/blue/silver

black/orange/green - im guessing the halloween/galaxy/mint speckle pair

orange/black/gold/red

any clue on the other colorways???

Came across some interesting info while looking for SPs site has no pics up yet but says coming soon the following colors in mens

black/orange/blue/silver

orange/black/gold/red

Go back a few pages for other colorways.  Your first one there would be the OKC away.

black/orange/blue/silver

orange/black/gold/red

Yeah 1st one is aways last was in we don't know.

I already know! I had to hunt for meteorologies, ended up payin $40 over retail for them.

Those are the ONLY 6's(besides pre heats) that sold out ASAP! Every store here in memphis still has NYC's and SP's still on shelves.
The HOHs and footlockers in my area still have FSR of the meteorologies. Cant you do a stock locate for them instead of paying over retail and use the birthday coupon?

The HOHs and footlockers in my area still have FSR of the meteorologies. Cant you do a stock locate for them instead of paying over retail and use the birthday coupon?
fsr? damn i guess because they sitting they aint hot, huh?  you know if it aint instant sellout they aint hot, right?........just joking but that is the NT state of mind...just read the posts.

lol yeah it was a little much in that thread, all that matters if you like them really, bamboo's are really the only new release I will pick up this month

when it comes to the weathermans i just think people are talking **** cuz they dnt know how to rock em. i mean i used to talk **** about foams too. them **** ugly af. but you can make those ugly af shoes look good as hell to the point that everybody'll rock em. KD6 idk. they look like elf shoes cuz the toe box always looks like it curves up

Bdays are ugly unless rocked right... When Ty posted in wdywt, and covered the tongue with his jeans, they looked decent. Still not for me.

its just a very very weird shoe, its high cut and idk I could never see myself wearing them, the colorway is very nice though

Oneness is def legit, super fast shipping. I've ordered from them a few times.

It's actually owned by an Nter, haven't seen him post for a minute tho.

if only Oneness had bamboos, I would stress a little less come Saturday A.M. hoping there are plenty to go around. They are indeed a top notch smaller boutique. Treat their customers very well. :smokin

No way I'm sticking my big wide size 13 in those. Especially with my muscular (fat really) calves and pulling those off.

NYC 66s came in Tuesday. Really like them not too disappointed. Only problems were that my feet felt like I was walking barefoot, like there was ab"sole"utly  no Cushioning or anything like that it wasn't that horrible but it definetly isn't something I would wear all day. Also after a quick park balling session I noticed the paint I believe begin to chip off A little so definetly not going to risk getting these messed up again at the park. On a positive note, I ran a half mile in them in gravel and dirt for a gym-fitness test and they didn't get dirty for the most part, (Mind you, I also ran in the grass with them) so I was very pleased and surprised with that. 
happy.gif

Question though, Does anyone know any type of thing I can put in the shoe to make them a little more comfortable? Thanks in advance 
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom