Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
tell me these wouldn't sit like most the lebron and kobe lifestyle models if Nike hadn't suddenly dropped them as "qs" this weekend. I have no issue if you like em, want em, and wear em, but I would put money on many of these ending up on feebay and CL. I just don't see how this shoe even comes close to doing well without a limited or qs tag being thrown on it.

What you're saying is not a lot of people would immediately run to the store and grab these, causing them to sit and go on sale.

So in that cause, why is it a problem for Nike to produce fewer pairs and not waste their time building hype for this shoe, while at the same time releasing a small amount of pairs for the few people that are interested?

Official NDC images of the KD VI NSW BDay's - countdown begins until these images are on every sneaker blog with no NT reference....
mean.gif

Definitely going after the bamboo's this Saturday. They've been on my radar even before the SP's came out.

I'm a sucker for hi-tops, I wonder if those NSW bdays fit TTS same as the regular VI...

I think the lifestyles are pretty dope as long as you hide the top half with your pants. If they would have been low cuts they would have been real nice.

There aren't any reviews or on-foots of the KD lifestyle, but I'm curious about sizing.

Does anyone have any of the Kobe or Lebron lifestyles? Did they fit the same as the OG models?

Back
Top Bottom