Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Sorry to ask but is consensus on these TTS? I went to the mall yesterday hoping to try a pair on and no store had them.

I am a 10.5 in jordans (black cemet 3s, white cement 4s) but an 11 in nike free and air max. I hate being in between sizes but i have narrow feet so probably going to go with a 10.5 in these?

I'm the same size and go with an 11 in the KD6. But people seem to be all over the place with how this show fits.

The good thing is, most stores have pairs available for you to try on now.

Sorry to ask but is consensus on these TTS? I went to the mall yesterday hoping to try a pair on and no store had them.

I am a 10.5 in jordans (black cemet 3s, white cement 4s) but an 11 in nike free and air max. I hate being in between sizes but i have narrow feet so probably going to go with a 10.5 in these?

I'm the same size and go with an 11 in the KD6. But people seem to be all over the place with how this show fits.

The good thing is, most stores have pairs available for you to try on now.

Appreciate it repped

I am going to try to hit up Richards Sporting Goods today and see if they have them. Hopefully bamboos won't sell out and i can try them on when they hit stores or order them off line and if wrong size return them and still be able to get the other size

i dont know if its been posted but it looks like there are a TON of VI CWs releasing in the next 6-8 months according to this:

http://basketrevolution.wordpress.com/sneaker-release-dates/

many of which i dont think weve seen
I plugged in some of those style codes that we haven't seen before on Google and came up with these CWs listed on FNL.

599424 007 - Anathracite/Total Orange/Team Orange

599424 008 - Cool Grey/Electric Green

599424 009 - Pure Platinum/Night Factor

599424 010 - Black/Volt/Vivid Blue

I plugged in some of those style codes that we haven't seen before on Google and came up with these CWs listed on FNL.

599424 007 - Anathracite/Total Orange/Team Orange
599424 008 - Cool Grey/Electric Green
599424 009 - Pure Platinum/Night Factor
599424 010 - Black/Volt/Vivid Blue

Does anyone know what night factor is? By color description I'm passing on the 1st and last already. Can't wait to see that pure platinum.

Like the KD shorts, and the KD socks, just not sure I would do 'em all together but you pulled it off. Do those shorts run true to size or baggy like many JB brand shorts/pants? I am thinking I will grab the bamboo pair.

Thanks in advance.

Im in the 'Meteorology's' , but the shorts do look like they run big. I need me some SPs though.

Are those socks going up to your knees bro?

I really want PB&J inspired shorts to go along with the shoes
I want too and the rest of the over price stuff to go with it. My reward cards should be coming in by that time + military discount. The bamboos dont or not yet have a backpack and hoodie like the other besides the supremes.

the 6's don't have much casual appeal to me but i have the NYC66 to ball in and suit my game perfectly, most comfortable shoes i played in for a while. 

birthdays at last! preciate the heads up

tell me these wouldn't sit like most the lebron and kobe lifestyle models if Nike hadn't suddenly dropped them as "qs" this weekend. I have no issue if you like em, want em, and wear em, but I would put money on many of these ending up on feebay and CL. I just don't see how this shoe even comes close to doing well without a limited or qs tag being thrown on it.

Me(METEOROLOGY) & my homie(SP) today..

M1uCw.gif

Back
Top Bottom