Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Why is it a sneak attach when it's Tuesday and we already know about it.
If it popped up sat am unexpectedly then it's a sneak attack.

I think because they were being talked about then totally fell off radar an went ghost. Then all of the sudden info about a release date pops up week of the actual release

HAHA THANKS. I'M GLAD SOMEONE ELSE UNDERSTOOD HOW THESE COULD BE CONSIDERED A SNEAK ATTACK. NONETHELESS MOST PEOPLE DON'T WANT THESE SO SHOULD BE AN EASY COP COME SATURDAY :smile:

HAHA THANKS. I'M GLAD SOMEONE ELSE UNDERSTOOD HOW THESE COULD BE CONSIDERED A SNEAK ATTACK. NONETHELESS MOST PEOPLE DON'T WANT THESE SO SHOULD BE AN EASY COP COME SATURDAY :smile:
Unless kd or his leeches post them on Instagram you and the others who have been waiting should be good.

Birthday's dropping at my local this Saturday..

Will be my consolation prize should I strike out on DB's...

Last edited:
Got the NYC 66s from a friend this morning, gotta admit after I put my orthos in they felt great. I was worried about fit but so far they are fine, gonna give them a nice run on the courts once my right hand heals up smh.... lol

View media item 573148

Last edited:
Got the NYC 66s from a friend this morning, gotta admit after I put my orthos in they felt great. I was worried about fit but so far they are fine, gonna give them a nice run on the courts once my right hand heals up smh.... lol

Nice!  

Did you go true size?  And what happened to the hand?

Yeah man went true to size, fit perfect. I was doing some work around the house and hand went through a glass pane and sliced my palm, can't shoot or really use it for **** lol. Probably will be a week before I can get back out there so you can imagine my dismay when the shoes come in and I gotta rock them around the house primarily

I need those 66s sooner or later... Being broke ftl :frown:
I know man just saw someone with them today + all online retailers but dsg has sold out of my size tough being broke.

i dont know if its been posted but it looks like there are a TON of VI CWs releasing in the next 6-8 months according to this:

http://basketrevolution.wordpress.com/sneaker-release-dates/

many of which i dont think weve seen
When I get cash I'm going to have a hard time choosing 12 with the colors listed. Already at 7 I want. Can't wait to see the rest.

Don't know why I felt the need to say this but I just made 2 PB&J's and took a glance at the nutrition facts of the PB....I had...NO IDEA these ish's were so fatty, DAMN!!! Shoes on the other hand, all good!

I guess its a good thing that these bamboos have no hype right now considering the thread is moving slow.

I guess its a good thing that these bamboos have no hype right now considering the thread is moving slow.

They should be a easy cop for everybody considering none of the 6's have sold out on release day let alone a full week after release. They have sold out slowly but surely.

Good luck to all.

Sorry to ask but is consensus on these TTS? I went to the mall yesterday hoping to try a pair on and no store had them.

I am a 10.5 in jordans (black cemet 3s, white cement 4s) but an 11 in nike free and air max. I hate being in between sizes but i have narrow feet so probably going to go with a 10.5 in these?

Back
Top Bottom