Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
I don't know how the Bron Ls releases went, but the first Kobe pair (Mexican blankets) sold out pretty quick... Then a week or so later, restocks rolled in, and they sat for a little bit.

Don't pay resell, wait it out.

Official NDC images of the KD VI NSW BDay's - countdown begins until these images are on every sneaker blog with no NT reference....
mean.gif
thats cool how it comes with a built in speaker so you can plug in your ipod.

Don't know why I felt the need to say this but I just made 2 PB&J's and took a glance at the nutrition facts of the PB....I had...NO IDEA these ish's were so fatty, DAMN!!! Shoes on the other hand, all good!

Peanut butter is rich in monounsaturated fats, which is good for you. I eat it all the time, actually went to WalMart after my workout to grab a few jars of peanut butter and jelly and some bread.

With that said, I think it's obvious what my take on the PB&J shoe is.

RIP Paul Bearer

First two Lifestyles are an easy pass for me. Same with Bamboo. Next pickup will probably be that grey/gold/mint pair.

those things are so ugly, but hey if you want them I hope you get them, you know resellers see QS and will go in on them lol

those things are so ugly, but hey if you want them I hope you get them

good thing i dont buy kicks for dudes to judge

Weren't these pics of Durant wearing them haha

Idk article didnt say but either way it was still worn clownish lol. They still nice though im in.

Hopefully they sit for a bit first go round like the restock of those mexican blankets did make it an easy pick up. Also keep it non-TLO

Me and Memphis been waiting on these

You want to see people judging...go into the weatherman foam thread. eesh

live and let live
nthat.gif

LOL, I dropped in said what I had to say about those foams and left, but there was an ongoing posts of trashing that shoe. I don't carry on, I just say what I have to say and move along. For me in this thread, it's on to the bamboo's.

live and let live
nthat.gif
i had to go in on some cats in there....the hate for another mans purchase is real!!!

what some folks still dont understand is that everybody has the ability to make a pair look better than the next person, so to talk **** is useless

live and let live
nthat.gif

LOL, I dropped in said what I had to say about those foams and left, but there was an ongoing posts of trashing that shoe. I don't carry on, I just say what I have to say and move along. For me in this thread, it's on to the bamboo's.

I've got the weathermans and I feel like some of the guys want to find where I live and berate me for wearing them...craziness.

Bamboo's for me too, maybe birthdays. After that...I can't think of anything else coming out in September. Maybe time to catch up on some flyknits I've put off.

Repped! copped my size 8.5 from oneness. They are legit. I got my mutombos from them. They charged $15 for shipping so total was $135 shipped and got back to me in less than 10 mins. Cant wait to wear these out..going to get flamed on with them on but i dont care. Everyone and their girlfriend wears retros j's. These are unique
forget what others think bro......wear dem joints and let ya haters be ya motivators....rep your own style!

Idk article didnt say but either way it was still worn clownish lol. They still nice though im in.

Hopefully they sit for a bit first go round like the restock of those mexican blankets did make it an easy pick up. Also keep it non-TLO

Me and Memphis been waiting on these
add ya boi to the list of cats that been waiting.....since day one i had to cop these joints! I think i will do em justice

Back
Top Bottom