Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
missed the BDays raffle not a hype I was a huge KD V fan and dont like the lows (sue me) I want these and the lumberjacks even if they were sitting on the shelf cause I like the colorway ... dunno what to rock with the birthdays tho... I thought I did but now I'm not sure... it's hella geeky

missed the BDays raffle not a hype I was a huge KD V fan and dont like the lows (sue me) I want these and the lumberjacks even if they were sitting on the shelf cause I like the colorway ... dunno what to rock with the birthdays tho... I thought I did but now I'm not sure... it's hella geeky
oh

F that special packing. if I got special boxes or bags I'm using them to store my gundam model kits or something lol

I don't wear the box so its pretty inconsequential. Is it cool to look at - sure - and I wouldn't complain if they sent it, but it doesn't affect me in the least or change my thoughts on copping one way or the other. I have other shoes in special packaging and honestly its fairly overrated. They sit on a shelf just like the other boxes.

Do you guys think the bamboos will be waived from coupon exclusion like the 66s?

I doubt it, but I am not an authority on those types of things. The previous KD6s (sps, ruckers, meteorolgies) also included gs,ps,td sizes, and these do not so I am assuming they are "less available" than those. 7 am things should obviously be much clearer. GL to everyone coppin' - hope they are like SPs and Meteorologies.

Should've put a panda eating a bamboo on the socks.
indifferent.gif
or a great idea
laugh.gif
Say whaaaaat? 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Just missing the Swoosh :lol:

Another easy cop it looks like as it should be. I'm passing on all except the grey/mint/gold pair, hope those are a breeze to get too.

I'm sure there are some Zubaz out there somewhere that would match those socks and you could complete the outfit...LOL

I'm still on the fence about getting bamboozled, ill probably go down there in the morning and if I can grab I will. If they're gone or got raffled, ill be alright. They are sick though, just not a MUST have.

Back
Top Bottom