Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
scooped up the Bamboo's this morning for under retail.   Figured these would sit, but wondering why the Meteorology's flew off the shelves when they released.   Just because they were dubbed "Meteorology" and people assume they could potentially be the next "KD IV Weatherman's"  ??   hype these days smh

Got my bamboos with ease using my GC this mornin..really like em and I just ordered the bday KD lifestyles thru Oneness..I like the way they look to b honest hopefully they fit true to size

View media item 578181

birthdays fit tts, .5 up if u got wide feet.......pretty sexy shoe if u ask me! picked em up with the matching kd snapback

so are the birthdays releasing again or..? no store in the DMV area is getting them except for nikedc [emoji]128533[/emoji]

Any of you guys getting your bamboos full blown creased
What are these "creases" I've been hearing about lately? I thought this fuse material didn't crease like leather/nubuck sneakers do. Just bought a pair of meteorology and I don't know what to expect now

Just left hoh hate being broke but the bamboos are fire. The display was increasing though but not my size gladly when I do get cash didn't see the birthdays.

The Bamboos are ridiculous in person. Went to my local champs not expecting to get anything and saw these in person. I love how people sleep on KD 6's cause they are turning out to be one of my favorite shoes.

Originally intended to get the bamboo but got the birthdays instead. Will get the bamboo eventually.

I think a lot more people woulda wanted the bdays if they didn't have the polka dots... Colors, and colorblocking look nice... Look pretty good with jeans too.

Just glad NDC didn't have a limit on the bdays so I could get both big sizes and see which feels better. And free return shipping makes things nice too.

I ended up ordering two of the bamboos...it's the CW I've been most excited about since they first announced the shoe. Grabbed the grey/gamma/lime socks...although those are just generic given all the gamma green/flash lime releases in the past month. Barkleys, hyperflights, etc...

Picked up KD VI NSW Lifestyle QS Birthday this afternoon at Mercer.  Not sure if people slept on these because of the DBv mess, but happy I was able to find a pair (last pair in my size).  I liked the pics but was feeling them even more when I saw them in-person.  Definitely an acquired taste - double tongue is super fresh.  I'm usually a 9.5 but went 10 on these.  If you have wide feet, may want to do the same.  

Back
Top Bottom