OFFICIAL NFL Playoff THREAD 2023- 2024 Vol: Win or Go Home.

this SB is gonna be unbearable to watch with KC in it. they're already talkin about Kelce has to get down on one knee if the Chiefs win, how theres no better place or time :smh:

get ready for this sh*t the next 2 weeks ....

I wouldn’t have a problem with them going for the other 2 4th downs

IF they shot the j before half.. that’s the 1 that literally can’t hurt you, if 9ers stop you from getting the TD, it’s halftime

so if you make that business decision you probably should make others

also some of their playcallijg got conservative as hell

Not only that, the reward for the first one was a TD!
Risk = halftime vs Reward = TD

Instead he went for it when the risk was giving SF good field position and missing out on 3 pts. The reward was…a first down?

Epic comebyke by the 49ers.

Lions gave them every chance to get byke into the game and unlike Lamar and the Ravens' offense, Purdy and co. came through.

Props to them.

Lions with a 2nd half masterclass of how to throw away a conference championship.

Reynolds doing his best Zay Flowers impersonation. :lol: :smh:

Not mad at Campbell going for IT on that first 4th down.

That second one when they had a chance to at least tie IT was definitely questionable though.

Lions may not ever get byke to this spot gotta capitalize when you have a chance.

They gonna be feeling this for a while.
Real simple concept to understand

If you're gonna blame a team losing a game because one play well damn they weren't built to win this game anyways.

Reynolds dropped the ball and started to believe in a boogeyman

And yes. Dan was wild'n on the LAST 4th down. All J's shot are not created equal

even if it is analytics, analytics without a feel for the situation/game is definitely still reckless

Agreed.

If the Lions were down 7 instead of 3 EYE could understand going for IT on 4th down there.

Even if you make the FG your still trailing and the 9ers could run out the clock with an extended drive.

Not going for the FG down 3 so that you are at worst tied when the 9ers get the ball again is absolute madness though.

I’m going for Brock Montana

:D
kNV2aW.gif

I could only imagine if it was SF vs Dallas. Dak probably would’ve threw an INT to the half-time performer.

These NFL players panic so much :lol:

Lamar the MVP. He supposed to win despite that. He had a litany of chances man.

He missed a few throws.

Took sacks
Not to mention he had so many running lanes but just stayed in the pocket. Lamar has been running not to get hurt all year which has kept him on the field but has made him less dynamic. He has pulled up short on runs all year. Even on his big run he was looking to get down rather than get extra yards.

For as much as I think of Ben Johnson

dude was overthinking this shh.. not sure why given what we saw over the course of the game why laporta or st. Brown weren’t the targets and short on those 4th downs.. also felt like they got away from getting their RBs on the edges

also goff don’t run at all cause ain’t like either 4th down was huge yards

Back
Top Bottom