Official Joe Budden Halfway House Thread

Originally Posted by thagreatj

Originally Posted by Ruffin51

I copped. Rarely do I pay for music but I like Budden and he doesn't brag about bein' rich like most other rappers. I only listened to it once so far but it sounds good, and as many mentioned the website is bunk. Took me several tries to DL.

my several tries turned into it sayin i downloaded it twice and not allowed to download anymore.
SOMEone help me out please. i tried to do it the right way, and that site aint workin at all.
thanks if possible.
Happened to me too. File a complaint on the website here: https://www.amalgamdigital.com/contact-us.aspx
Dude e-mailed me and said the websot got hacked and he would send a coupon code soon. Still waiting but it seems they are gonna get it resolved.

I'm adding "Who Killed Hip Hop" to my copy of Halfway House. I wanted to add "Things You Do" to it as well, but seeing as how"Who" was just too long LOL.

Not feelin this as much as MM3... but its better fitting my mood right now. More chill and not depressing. Sidetracked is my favorite song on here I think.

props blaze

"Things You Do" ?
whats that?
edit: meant to hit edit on my above post

whats "things you do" and "callin my name" i feel like im missin somethin, im usually always up on my Budden music.

Originally Posted by JustBlaze1906

DAMN, Budden goes in on "Just To Be Different"..

They told me even if you not able to cop cable
Anytime you hit the club, you better have a table
Told me they won't take me at my worst
Told me image is everything, told 'em I don't pay my thirst
Told me do what you got or what you on
Told me hit the scene and make it rain
I told 'em I'm already in the storm
Everything's in an uproar
They told me front, I said what for?
Said it again, I said F*CK YALL
I won't succumb to all the stereotypes
Won't sacrifice me for what the stereo hypes
They told me get in where you fit in
This is what's in demand now
Told em why try to fit in, when you a stand out...
That's why I will always support him as long as he keeps makin music.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Baller23217

DAMN, Budden goes in on "Just To Be Different"..

They told me even if you not able to cop cable
Anytime you hit the club, you better have a table
Told me they won't take me at my worst
Told me image is everything, told 'em I don't pay my thirst
Told me do what you got or what you on
Told me hit the scene and make it rain
I told 'em I'm already in the storm
Everything's in an uproar
They told me front, I said what for?
Said it again, I said F*CK YALL
I won't succumb to all the stereotypes
Won't sacrifice me for what the stereo hypes
They told me get in where you fit in
This is what's in demand now
Told me why try to fit in, when you a stand out...
That's why I will always support him as long as he keeps makin music.
pimp.gif
Cosign....Gotta appreciate this

Ive been playing this since 5 pm. its amazing to think dude put this together in a couple weeks

props blaze

"Things You Do" ?
whats that?

whats "things you do" and "callin my name" i feel like im missin somethin, im usually always up on my Budden music.

ThaGreatJ...not a problem my dude...and "Things You Do" is a track that surfaced awhile ago. It was real smooth and laid back. F*ck it...here isthe link. If I get banned, then at least you got a new song out of it LOL.

Things You Do

And a snippet of "Callin My Name" leaked a few months ago. From what I hear, the song is supposed to be like 8 minutes long. It was a real deep songabout a girl he was messing with.

Originally Posted by s0leFUNK

Can someone name the Incubus sample from Better Me? Thanx
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Incubus - Dig
pimp.gif
[/color]

Edit-- this album is PURE crack
eek.gif
smokin.gif

Instead of creating a new thread...since we are talking about new mixtapes...that new Charles Hamilton "The L Word" is out.

props blaze

"Things You Do" ?
whats that?

ThaGreatJ...not a problem my dude...and "Things You Do" is a track that surfaced awhile ago. It was real smooth and laid back. F*ck it...here is the link. If I get banned, then at least you got a new song out of it LOL.

Things You Do

And a snippet of "Callin My Name" leaked a few months ago. From what I hear, the song is supposed to be like 8 minutes long. It was a real deep song about a girl he was messing with.

Appreciate the link

Originally Posted by LovinIt73

Am. Digital site is awful...

How are you gonna make a big deal about releasing the first digital only album and then not have the servers to support the downloads?

EDIT: Now it's telling me that I am out of downloads because I have downloaded it twice already (Have not even been able to connect to one download, let alone two). The $+#@ is up with this website? Joey really messed up going digital only.

same thing with me man, i'm PISSED about now...do you have a Mac? because i do.

Bonus Tracks....
eek.gif
. Those 2 and sidetracked are my favorites. Hopefully thealbum is more tracks like that.

I got this from the mediafire link.. but are there supposed to be 14 tracks instead of 12? I'm about to give it a listen now though.

i had no prob coppin.

i just went to the main page, clicked the halway house banner on top, put in my infomration as a new member to the site,,,,,,,,,,,, then paid for the 14 tracksvia paypal

listening now,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, to be continued.........................

Tracklist:
01. (00:01:18) Joe Budden - Intro
02. (00:03:47) Joe Budden - On My Grind
03. (00:02:32) Joe Budden - Overkill (Feat. Heartbreak)
04. (00:03:10) Joe Budden - Check Me Out
05. (00:03:17) Joe Budden - Sidetracked
06. (00:06:31) Joe Budden - Slaughterhouse (Feat. Joell Ortiz, Nino Bless, Crooked I & Royce Da 5′9″)
07. (00:04:04) Joe Budden - Under The Sun
08. (00:03:39) Joe Budden - The Soul
09. (00:03:26) Joe Budden - Anything Goes
10. (00:03:15) Joe Budden - Go To Hell
11. (00:03:50) Joe Budden - Just To Be Different
12. (00:03:10) Joe Budden - Touch & Go

plus 2 bonus jawnts

"Under the Sun" is chillingly good....that sample is bananas....i love when he goes into his dark/macabre mood...that jawnt is scary good.....(ie"Dear Diary", "Get No Younger", "All of Me" circa MM3)

I still got "Slaughterhouse" on constant rotation...everyone ATE that track.....dang the iPod has been feigning for this!!!!
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom