Official Joe Budden Halfway House Thread

all about my paper....im on my dunder mifflon #%**.

roll.gif
Ill give him that one

Dude is definitely in his own lane though...

The beat for "Under the Sun" pretty much sums up this dudes whole style to me.

Emotional, soulful, introspective s_.

First time hearing Slaughterhouse (none of them dudes really interested me enough to rush and download) and them dudes went IN

after a few listens through I'm loving this. Nice to hear a different vibe compared to the Mood Muzik series. Bonus tracks are
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Every track is replayable imo. I'd put this mixtape just a bit under MM2 & MM3, the production's better though.

Originally Posted by dreClark

^ You need to get on it B.

Royce, Crooked, Joell and Joey' spit game are vicious
sick.gif

Sheesh
pimp.gif

I %%@** with Joey and Royce...I just don't see them %$!@@$ as the gods some people on here see them as. I do need to get hip to Crooked I tho...last time Ichecked for him was some joint they used to play on Rap City when he was on Death Row

Originally Posted by jpap348

after a few listens through I'm loving this. Nice to hear a different vibe compared to the Mood Muzik series. Bonus tracks are
eek.gif
pimp.gif

What are the names of the two bonus tracks?

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

eek.gif
pimp.gif

Yes, I need these tracks. I downloaded it didnt come with the bonus tracks
frown.gif

am i the only one unable to download from AD?

im tryin to support but i knew it wouldnt work, bertter off doin it the free way.

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

eek.gif
pimp.gif

Better Me and One Night F___

I copped. Rarely do I pay for music but I like Budden and he doesn't brag about bein' rich like most other rappers. I only listened to it once so farbut it sounds good, and as many mentioned the website is bunk. Took me several tries to DL.

Originally Posted by Ruffin51

I copped. Rarely do I pay for music but I like Budden and he doesn't brag about bein' rich like most other rappers. I only listened to it once so far but it sounds good, and as many mentioned the website is bunk. Took me several tries to DL.

my several tries turned into it sayin i downloaded it twice and not allowed to download anymore.
SOMEone help me out please. i tried to do it the right way, and that site aint workin at all.
thanks if possible.

Originally Posted by pUreRetr05

Amalgam Digital = Yuku..
Quoted For Emphasis.

This sucks. Second time this happened when I decide to support Joey. I didn't get MM3 til like 3 months after it dropped (I pre-ordered it)
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom