Official Joe Budden Halfway House Thread

Originally Posted by allen3xis

both bonus tracks
pimp.gif

Are the bonus track unreleased material?

Am. Digital site is awful...
How are you gonna make a big deal about releasing the first digital only album and then not have the servers to support the downloads?

EDIT: Now it's telling me that I am out of downloads because I have downloaded it twice already (Have not even been able to connect to one download, letalone two). The #@!% is up with this website? Joey really messed up going digital only.

huj520.gif

But Joey s_ usually take a couple of listens to grow on me (no love lockdown)....so we'll see.

After 1 listen it sound like a step down lyrically from MM3 but a step up in the production department.

Originally Posted by LovinIt73

How are you gonna make a big deal about releasing the first digital only album and then not have the servers to support the downloads?

exactly.
tried to do "the right thing" and i got burned for it

When MM3 dropped I had the same prob with it saying I DLed it already.

I emailed them and they corrected it for me.

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

huj520.gif

But Joey s_ usually take a couple of listens to grow on me (no love lockdown)....so we'll see.

After 1 listen it sound like a step down lyrically from MM3 but a step up in the production department.
just bout to say the same thing..

on night f*ck=day 26-if it wasn't for you...didn't expect that but joey and emanny ripped it

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Joey comes through again.... BETTER ME IS THAT CRACKKKK.... How does this guy just keep up this kind of quality.

so they are billing my house and not my CC?

my moms back home is gonna be like "what is this halfway house?"

Originally Posted by LovinIt73

EDIT: Now it's telling me that I am out of downloads because I have downloaded it twice already (Have not even been able to connect to one download, let alone two). The #@!% is up with this website? Joey really messed up going digital only.

Same thing happened to me
mad.gif
. Am Digital is horrible. I can't downloadbecause it says my downloads are expired.....
indifferent.gif
I never even got tofully download the album.

-The Juice

Under the Sun is a amazing track... really hits close to home. IS he talkin about Angie in that last verse?

DAMN, Budden goes in on "Just To Be Different"..

They told me even if you not able to cop cable
Anytime you hit the club, you better have a table
Told me they won't take me at my worst
Told me image is everything, told 'em I don't pay my thirst
Told me do what you got or what you on
Told me hit the scene and make it rain
I told 'em I'm already in the storm
Everything's in an uproar
They told me front, I said what for?
Said it again, I said F*CK YALL
I won't succumb to all the stereotypes
Won't sacrifice me for what the stereo hypes
They told me get in where you fit in
This is what's in demand now
Told me why try to fit in, when you a stand out...

I like 3/4 of the album, it's pretty good so far. "Better Me" is one of the best beats I've heard in a while

Back
Top Bottom