Official Joe Budden Halfway House Thread

Originally Posted by PghShoeCollector

Originally Posted by Malloy19

Originally Posted by LB81986

Originally Posted by TheFoteenth

Had Sidetracked on repeat since monday. AMAZING. Concept is great too, dont know if everyone caught it or not tho lol.

I don't think they did. Song is seriously GREAT. He drops one of these deep, thought-provoking classics every release.

The song is amazing, can someone break it down though? What is the big concept?

Listen closely to what he's actually doing in the song...

This is by far my favorite track on the album just because I can relate to it so much.

Thannkyou, I dont know why that flew over my head. I guessed I was just to zoned out on the track
laugh.gif

this mixtape is too dope.. almost close to mm3 status..

sidetrack is a dope concept record but check me out and the soul are my favorites..

trying to fix cassette tapes was the worst.. trying to record hot 97 freestyles and stuff..

"am i the only one progressing in this recession?"

Im soo Easliy Sidetrack..Sometimes i wanna make money, but sometimes aint motivated, Sometimes i think its Overrated..Damn
pimp.gif

I'm so easily sidetracked! ... that's why i'm fat and needa lose weight but won't.
ohwell.gif

This is great music. Padded Room should be even better ...

Originally Posted by Air Bonilla 23

anyone know how much he sold?

Around 3,100 first week supposedly. Cracked the top 200.

Still can't believe he put this together so quickly, and still came out with such a quality product. Can't wait for Padded Room

This Mixtape Was Very Nice Better Than Most Albums This Year. Go To Hell, Check Me Out, and The Soul are my Favorites As Of Know

Back
Top Bottom