Official Joe Budden Halfway House Thread

sidetracked is on repeat
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Piff.

If this is just a hold over for the album...Padded Room is going to be ******ed.

Sidetracked, Under The Sun, The Soul, Just to Be Different and Better Me....classic Joe.

Thank God Touch & Go ain't on the album. Glad he got the message.

One of the best cds ive heard in a really long time....only tracks that I skip are touch and go and on the grind.............Anything goes and check me out arereally overlooked....the rest of the cd is crazy though after a few listens

Had Sidetracked on repeat since monday. AMAZING. Concept is great too, dont know if everyone caught it or not tho lol.

it's gettin better with each spin i give it
pimp.gif
...i think i'm feelinalmost all of the tracks now.

Padded Room is gonna be
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TheFoteenth

Had Sidetracked on repeat since monday. AMAZING. Concept is great too, dont know if everyone caught it or not tho lol.

I don't think they did. Song is seriously GREAT. He drops one of these deep, thought-provoking classics every release.

sick.gif
smh.gif
@ the last verse of under the sun..

He destroyed her
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I @%@# with everything cept Go to Hell, Overkill and Touch & Go

My favs are Sidetracked, Better me and Just to be different.

Originally Posted by LB81986

I don't think they did. Song is seriously GREAT. He drops one of these deep, thought-provoking classics every release.

i went back and listened to this and WOW. this song is ridiculous.

Originally Posted by YngSeanCombs12

I must be the only one who thinks that "Check Me Out" is just too freakin dope...

Na thats one of my fav joints...beat is sick and the lyrics are crazy

It's a dope album, I play 2-11 everyday. "Touch and Go" is dope but it doesn't fit the concept of the album, it sounds wack compare toeverything else

The song is amazing, can someone break it down though? What is the big concept?

Originally Posted by Malloy19

The song is amazing, can someone break it down though? What is the big concept?

Listen closely to what he's actually doing in the song...

This is by far my favorite track on the album just because I can relate to it so much.

Back
Top Bottom