Official Joe Budden Halfway House Thread

I take this tape as a great sign to Padded Room...

Showing he can step out of the Mood Muzik series (which if you were a fan before MM2, you knew already)...but still have that substance...

and with it being done so shortly...

Padded Room could be amazing.

Halfway House is
pimp.gif
. Joe didn't disappoint.

I'm bout to just use my credit card, I gotta get this joint.

edit: Just copped, went pretty fast. Guess I'll cop Padded Room too instead of dl-in it.

IT'S IT'S, IT'S THAT ON TOP MUSIC!!!
pimp.gif

Let's not forget this was all put together very quickly ... so yeah I'm really thinking Padded Room should be insane.

Is Callin My Name suppose to be on Padded Room? This wil easily hold me over till that drops. Under the sun has got to be the best on the tape. Its crazy tothink what he has in store for us on Padded Room!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

^I am expecting a great album. He just needs to keep securing better production and keep developing good hooks. Very good mixtape though. Sidetracked isgetting the most play, hands down! "The Future" featuring The Game, coming to a PC near you soon!

This album is too dope.

Except for On My Grind, this CD is straight heat in and out.

And One Night @%*$ is ill.

Joe Budden has been consistent 3 albums straight now...
pimp.gif

Im not feeling One Night %$+* for some reason...maybe cause I heard the original Day 26 song like 6 months ago...

I take this tape as a great sign to Padded Room...
Word, to me this is somethin to just hold us over until what we've been waitin for finally drops.
And if these were just throw away tracks that didnt make the lp, but were still good enough to put out,
pimp.gif
Now I cant wait till Feb, but this will be in constant rotation.
Its got a chill ride around vibe to it, makes me wonder why he chose the title.

Back
Top Bottom