OFFICIAL HOMELAND Thread | FINAL SEASON

Tempted to watch the leaked episode but ill wait until it airs
I'm waiting. Waiting for episode 2 will be hell...

For those who have watched it, was the rip missing special-effects, sound-dubs, and or other post-production stuff?

None of the missing post production stuff really takes away from the episode. Its not like that Wolverine post production copy that leaked a couple years ago. The missing things are noticeable but pretty minor.

I'm waiting. Waiting for episode 2 will be hell...

For those who have watched it, was the rip missing special-effects, sound-dubs, and or other post-production stuff?

Looked like a normal episode to me, just no preview of the next episode

wanted to see the hoopla surrounding Homeland since s1/s2 was on demand. Watched ep 1 and ended up binge watching s1-s2 only stopping for food, bathroom breaks, and a shower. Yes the show is damn good. :x :wow:

Now i'm wondering about Ray Donovan and if another binge is on the horizon.

My fav characters are Virgil and Max the way Virgil subtly throws jabs at Max and the way Max stays quiet then says either says something funny or profound. :lol:

• So i'm assuming Carrie's asset got her $5M and U.S. trip for coming through?
  • The Prince was really shaken up about Carrie's asset dying?
  • Really thought it was Mira that got hit by the kids thinking she just arrived to surprise Saul.
  • Yes Dana is annoying as hell, and the mom was so chill catchin her bonging it up. Was Xander supposed to be older than her or something?
  • Jess got looks but needs to shut up
  • How did no one notice (some people there were just waiting not engaging in convos) Brody in that tight bunker room sweating profusely, red as hell, and holding a switch in plain sight headed for the VP?
  • How the VP was so important and dropping only little plot points to place the Pres somewhere reminded me of how Transformers movies dealt with the chain.
  • I thought rooms Brody were able to access would have the standard vid cam like the VP's room, or how the VP was able to freely walk those hallways to his room with no agents around him even though he was running. I mean you saw how far Brody had to run to "call" for help. :lol:
  • Was trying to place the last movie I saw starring Claire and remembered rise of the machines :x
  • Claire deserved those emmys :pimp:
  • Appreciate the jazz.
  • Don't know how a dude can go sam fischer + marathon + melee on a whole tac team without any team members noticing it
  • Was Quinn eating vienna sausage?
  • They made it really difficult to pinpoint the mole.
  • When they lost the chopper, satellite couldn't be used?
  • When Mike said he found out Brody offed Walker due to one missing bullet, shouldn't there be two missing since he offed the flower stomping deer before?

Last edited:
Bonus footage - fictional account of the after math post bombing of cia headquarters in the finale of the previous season. Well done too.

This Sunday!!!

Also the UK trailer for season 3. Same footage as US trailer but has the Yeah Yeah Yeah's "Sacrilege" instead of Adele's cover of The Cure's "Lovesong".

Damn, did everyone jump off the boat? :lol: Season 2 wasn't that bad.

I liked episode 1 of season 3. It was a good set up for the rest of the season. We'll see if Alex Gansa can reel the show back in.

Damn Saul :smh:, you should never trust F. Murray Abraham's Dar Adal. Dude just exudes snake in the grass.

Saul with that full heel turn.
mean.gif

My body is ready for this season

Saul
mean.gif

Quinn
eek.gif
for the quick kills  +
mean.gif
for the little kid... wonder how they are going to tie this into the season.

Prior to this season, what I liked about Saul is that he was an anti-bureaucrat & he was scholarly about his work. He confirmed this when he was talking to Mira during this episode when he was hemming & hawing about whether or not to carry out the proposed assassinations. He said, "We're spies, not assassins..."

His gut was telling him to go after the Iranian & not so much the other 5 targets but he caved into the "easy" operation. His gut was telling him not to hang Carrie out to dry & he did it anyway all at the prodding of Dar Adal... :smh:

I think Iranians will be a big theme in this season. Aside from too much chin quivering from Claire Danes, the opening episode to this season was solid.

I wonder if Quinn is a good guy or bad guy... Whose leaking the info? Anyone else think Dana's sexting is going to end badly?

Last edited:
Anyone else think Dana's sexting is going to end badly?
Dana's storylines always seem like it'll end badly. Feels unnecessary if they're just doing it just for a sub-plot device. 

Last edited:
Yo what the hell Saul?

Son just up and throwing Carrie under the bus hard body. Caught me off guard since up until his hearing he kept saying we should be backing up Carrie and standing by her side. It's like he ordered those assassinations and decided to become the bad guy the same time.

I can understand being in charge and not wanting to be but he going harder than the black guy that was a prick but his situation is clearly different since we're suppose to believe that the gov't would straight up shut down the CIA or restart it in their own way.

I don't know why but I channeled those feels from Carrie when that Senator/committee dude said she and everybody else would pay for doing the nation a disservice with their lies and cover ups.

Didn't like the lack of Brody in this and I still don't care for the daughter. That counselor/doctor was wrong, if she was serious about suicide she would've cut vertically not horizontally. The whole sexting thing is lame and bad writing.

Last edited:
I want to believe Saul threw Carrie under the bus (back it up & running her over several times) for a reason. I think he might have plans for her by having her run a side Op off the grid... At least I hope.

Dar adal seems like a scum bag.

Quinn killing them with the silencer :pimp: until he killed the little boy. I liked both seasons have high hopes for this third

Back
Top Bottom