OFFICIAL 2024-2025 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON THREAD *LYIN' SZN IS HERE*

Who will win the 2024-2025 College Football Playoffs?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My washed self fell asleep at like 1 AM thinking Cal had it in the bag only to wake up and see Miami came back???
I start to call it a night when Cal went up 28-10.
But I deadass got a lil bothered by the Woke vs Coke post in this thread. Looked it up to see if the game was really being referred to as such, and it was. I locked back in hoping MIA could pull it off(not believing they could), ya know, a lil karma for the unwarranted disrespect. It’s crazy, MIA has been trash for pretty much two decades now and yet the hate is still strong, love it!!!

Dudes blow a 25 point lead and it’s the refs fault :lol:. Jayden Ott also stepped out of bounds on a 66 yard TD run. Refs across the sport suck every Saturday. I’m glad that Miami is good enough where people think the ACC would actually rig anything for them.

(I went to sleep down 35-10 because I was fed up and exhausted from running 22 miles earlier :lol:)
YOU'RE FORD TUFF. LFG

Dudes blow a 25 point lead and it’s the refs fault :lol:. Jayden Ott also stepped out of bounds on a 66 yard TD run. Refs across the sport suck every Saturday. I’m glad that Miami is good enough where people think the ACC would actually rig anything for them.

(I went to sleep down 35-10 because I was fed up and exhausted from running 22 miles earlier :lol:)

It's never just one thing...

But it's crazy to believe that it isn't a factor...

The refs threw a flag on Miami at the 10 yard line, under a minute, with the clock running, because 3 guys were laying on top of the receiver and he was tryin to fight his way out.

The refs also called Miami for 110 yards in penalties.

The refs were not helping in any way shape or form. Folks just lookin for excuses for blowin a 25 point lead at home.

20241006_120457.jpg

Back
Top Bottom