OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

wow smh

Well played :lol:

Screw it, Hell of a run Kings the past 2 seasons and they never gave up when things went bad.

Props to the Blackhawks and hopefully they win the whole thing, as my distain for boston sports teams is pretty high, Primetime, FB and whoever else, drink up tonight good sirs

Hats off to the Kings and my Kings fans of NT. No celebrating for me though because the mission isn't complete. This is the only sport I don't trash talk so with that being said, may the better team hoist Lord Stanley.

Hey guys, whatever happened to nt member smoke ya later? He was my brother in arms during the last Chicago cup run.

[table][tr][td] [/td][/tr][/table]

Hats off to the Kings and my Kings fans of NT. No celebrating for me though because the mission isn't complete. This is the only sport I don't trash talk so with that being said, may the better team hoist Lord Stanley.

On your last part, I agree. The hockey fans on NT as a whole are a breath of fresh air compared to the NBA and NFL threads.

Pat Kane adding to his legend.

Bruins in 7.

My only other prediction: Ray Emery makes a start at some point during this series.

French-

http://espn.go.com/blog/nhl/post/_/id/25082/defending-champs-went-down-swinging

Brown was one of several Kings who labored through pain, revealing when asked afterward that he tore the posterior cruciate ligament in the back of his left knee on his first shift of Game 6 against San Jose. Justin Williams said he played with a slightly separated shoulder after Sharks blueliner Brad Stuart rocked him with a big hit in Game 3 last round. Drew Dougthy (ankle) was also a little hobbled, Mike Richards, of course, recovered from a concussion in time to play Saturday night while Stoll told ESPN.com not only was he concussed last round after the hit from Raffi Torres but he also separated his shoulder on the play. And we’re missing a few guys.

:wow: :wow: good call dude. awaiting word on kopi now...

Really up and down season for the Kings. after the lockout they never really got it going. top to bottom...even quick's steady glove was shaky at times this season. but still, missing all those guys on the blueline and playing pretty well to get the 5 seed with the "cup hangover" wasnt too bad. i said it since the STL series that the magic was gone though and here we are. they were nowhere near as dominant, or even competent as last years playoff run. of course 16-4 is gonna be pretty hard to match let alone top, but with the offense going ghost and being beatdown through the neutral zone all playoffs...time was up. now the offseason, gotta see what happens with scuds and if mitchell wants to/is able to come back next season.

Patrick Kane in the clutch strikes again. Somehow he is always at the center of a big goal.

Since I have no other option. I guess I hope the Hawks win. Rather them than the..... Well ya know.

Last edited:
http://espn.go.com/blog/nhl/post/_/id/25082/defending-champs-went-down-swinging

Brown was one of several Kings who labored through pain, revealing when asked afterward that he tore the posterior cruciate ligament in the back of his left knee on his first shift of Game 6 against San Jose. Justin Williams said he played with a slightly separated shoulder after Sharks blueliner Brad Stuart rocked him with a big hit in Game 3 last round. Drew Dougthy (ankle) was also a little hobbled, Mike Richards, of course, recovered from a concussion in time to play Saturday night while Stoll told ESPN.com not only was he concussed last round after the hit from Raffi Torres but he also separated his shoulder on the play. And we’re missing a few guys.

hockey players...toughest SOB's in sports :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom