OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Can't be wider (11 in), maybe longer though the NHL wants to crack down on that as well (stupid)

Both sets of jerseys are just simple, classic hockey jerseys. I like them

Although the first thing I thought of when I saw Carolina's red jersey was Team Canada

Wouldn't be surprised if Duncan Keith is sitting for game 4.

Accidental or not, dude HAS to be responsible with his stick. The hell was he thinking? :smh:

The Kings have five of the last 6 goals in this series.

Tide turning? :\

The Kings have five of the last 6 goals in this series.

Tide turning?
ohwell.gif
Do they get to play 3 more games at home?

How the kings finished game 2 was a positive sign to me that this wasn't over. I'm confident they can win game 4 tomorrow but I have my concerns of them winning a game in Chicago which they eventually have to do to win this series. If its 2-2 tomorrow night though the pressure is on Chicago this weekend though

How the kings finished game 2 was a positive sign to me that this wasn't over. I'm confident they can win game 4 tomorrow but I have my concerns of them winning a game in Chicago which they eventually have to do to win this series. If its 2-2 tomorrow night though the pressure is on Chicago this weekend though

Depends "how" they win game 4 tomorrow will shed some light on how Game 5 in Chicago will be IMO.

Will be at the baseball game so I don't have to see the upcoming debacle. Just try to keep it close boys; glad TV is in net. It is the right call. Some PPG writers are questioning it and saying how can a franchise goalie be on the bench. Um, first mistake is thinking he is a franchise goalie and going to be on the team in the future :lol:

pierre mcguire looks like a guy who is wearing his dad's suit because he doesnt have his own. this guy is on tv, get him a suit that fits :lol:

thing looks like a turtle shell :lol:

#nometro

At Sullys getting ready to head in. :pimp: I don't think tonight is must win for us but a loss makes game 4 must win.

Side note any Bs fans want a Seguin home jersey? Medium, worn once.

Back
Top Bottom