Official Eminem - Relapse Thread - May 19th

Sage Francis is dope but he doesn't even rhyme half the time
laugh.gif
so no way does he have the skill level of Eminem.

yo, this dude m16 is delusional

i guarantee he doesn't like biggie, pac, nas, jay-z, or any other rapper that has ever seen success

the type to listen to eminem's "infinite" because it makes him feel like he's "keeping it real"

did you just say necro is better than eminem?

McFlyyy wrote: i guarantee he doesn't like biggie, pac, nas, jay-z, or any other rapper that has ever seen success

Wrong, I can just appreciate what real quality rap is. Necro does what Em wants but far better. Every concept on Relapse has been done by Necro years ago.

eminem raps better than 90% of the rappers of the last 10 years

i'm talking about strictly rapping here, ignoring the fact that eminem makes better songs and albums than everyone on that top 10 white boy list

eminem has one of the best flows of all time, up there with biggie, andre 3000 and jay-z

nobody on that list is relevant in any climate of hip-hop and you'll never hear any rapper with credibility shouting them out

there's not being a fan of eminem and there's being a hater and you're treading on that thin line

Oh word ?

I forgot that Tragedy Khadafi, GZA, Bahamadia, Kool G Rap, Sean Price, Black Thought, Killah Priest among others have all shouted Vinnie Paz out.

Biggie called RA The Rugged Man the "GOAT" and better than even himself.

Nevermind, none of them have credibility.

Eminem isn't better than 90% of anything except other Michigan rappers.

M16 your into that rap that has meaning behind it 100% of the time... but what you don't realize is half the ppl in here (me included) don't care ifthe rap they listen too has any meaning behind it.

He said it in an interview with Ego Trip Magazine. Go ahead and google it if you don't believe me... it's a well known fact.

Originally Posted by The Gangsta M Crisis

Originally Posted by M16

Originally Posted by uknowdonti

Originally Posted by M16

Why are you mad ? Eminem is not even top 10 white rappers.
I'm not sure if you have done so already, but could you post your top ten white rappers?

1. Vinnie Paz
2. Esoteric
3. Apathy
4. R.A The Rugged Man
5. Brother Ali
6. Virtuoso
7. Sabac Red
8. Goretex
9. Sage Francis
10. El-P
11. Necro/Goretex

You can make the argument "influence wise" that Em is better... too bad almost all his influence was negative and he helped kill rap. Skill-wise and just judging on who the better rappers are... all of the above are much better. Eminem couldn't hold a candle to some of these dudes.

I can honestly say that I've never seen or heard of any of those names before. Not only in Hip-Hop, but in life in general.
laugh.gif

None of them? Wow. These same people say they listen to real underground hip-hop!?

I have heard of all of them except El-P. I'm a big RA fan. I like RA more than Em, but RA can't touch Em when it comes to skills. None of them can....Em is a WASTE OF SKILLS

Em must be doing something right if hes got someone who dislikes him so much giving him so much attention...

Originally Posted by PAsSback

Em must be doing something right if hes got someone who dislikes him so much giving him so much attention...

roll.gif

No kidding... if you dislike Eminem that much... then move on

Also... M16

Eminems ability to kill tracks lyrically while crossing over to the mainstreem so easily is what has made him so good

Those guys you listed are one trick pony's ... They dont have the all around ability that Em has
Therefore as an all around RAPPER, Em kills everyone on that list... I dont care what BIG said... He may be one of the greats himself, but that doesnt make hisopinion the end all be all of opinions on rap... Get a life and get off Em's sack

Besides whenever Big said that was over 12 years ago.....plus thats one persons opinion

Pretty irrelevant if you ask me

Exactly...

Start a Vinnie Paz thread M16... Im sure there will be 2 whole NTers in there with you, one of them being yourself...

another interesting thing i noticed about m16's list

the beastie boys, slug and asher roth are actually better than most of the dudes, if not everyone on that list

but somehow they're all left off of the list

no coincidence that those acts are the most successful white rap acts ever aside from eminem

just admit it, fam, you hate successful rappers and you just wanna go against the grain by mentioning trash rappers like necro

Seriously though man
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
@ you

You are wasting your time in this thread... hating... whats the point?

Is M16 Benzino?
roll.gif

Originally Posted by M16

He said it in an interview with Ego Trip Magazine. Go ahead and google it if you don't believe me... it's a well known fact.
I googled and find nothing. But in a related note #!+* Renaissance is the worst song ever. Both MC's should be embarrassed for making thatsong.

Edit: Found it
"Biggie was asked what he thought about R.A the Rugged Man, he responded "I thought I was the illest."
That doesn't mean Biggie thinks RA is the goat
grin.gif

IDK how anyone can honestly say Em is not a top 10 rapper.

IDK how anyone can honestly say he's not a top 10 white rapper
roll.gif

Yes, I think he could make way better albums than what he does. But seriously, his great songs are > then any great song most rappers have.

His flow is nuts, his wordplay can be nuts, subject matter sometimes is off the wall

I hope Relapse 2 is > than any Em album thus far and proves all the haters wrong

Originally Posted by tree4twenty

Originally Posted by The Gangsta M Crisis

Originally Posted by M16

Originally Posted by M16

I'm not sure if you have done so already, but could you post your top ten white rappers?

1. Vinnie Paz
2. Esoteric
3. Apathy
4. R.A The Rugged Man
5. Brother Ali
6. Virtuoso
7. Sabac Red
8. Goretex
9. Sage Francis
10. El-P
11. Necro/Goretex

You can make the argument "influence wise" that Em is better... too bad almost all his influence was negative and he helped kill rap. Skill-wise and just judging on who the better rappers are... all of the above are much better. Eminem couldn't hold a candle to some of these dudes.

I can honestly say that I've never seen or heard of any of those names before. Not only in Hip-Hop, but in life in general.
laugh.gif

None of them? Wow. These same people say they listen to real underground hip-hop!?

I have heard of all of them except El-P. I'm a big RA fan. I like RA more than Em, but RA can't touch Em when it comes to skills. None of them can.... Em is a WASTE OF SKILLS

NONE of them. But, I never said I listen to underground Hip-Hop. As far as Eminem being a waste of skills, I have to disagree. Everyone is entitled to theiropinions, but a complete WASTE OF SKILLS? I think that's pushing it a bit.

I can remember being in high school hearing "Sing for the Moment" for the first time and feeling like he was talking about me exactly in that joint!Eminem really touches a lot of people who can relate to him because they've been through the stuff he talks about in his music such as drug addiction,household neglection, and numerous other subjects.

A pretty good use of "skills" to me.

3 more days til we find out if Em sold 1,000,000 in USA!!! Do you guys really think Eminem will come different w/ Relapse 2? I can see it now. The album titleis Relapse 2 what did you expect him to talk about?!.
"Tie My Hands"> any song on Relapse

Originally Posted by SN DG

Originally Posted by M16

Originally Posted by M16

1. Vinnie Paz
2. Esoteric
3. Apathy
4. R.A The Rugged Man
5. Brother Ali
6. Virtuoso
7. Sabac Red
8. Goretex
9. Sage Francis
10. El-P
11. Necro/Goretex

laugh.gif

arigtfo.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This dude really took the time to name them....thats even worse than saying there is 10....

Back
Top Bottom