Official Eminem - Relapse Thread - May 19th

I've been gone for a while ... and I come back to meb listing any and every white rapper he can think of and saying they are better than em ... ... ...LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

3 more days til we find out if Em sold 1,000,000 in USA!!! Do you guys really think Eminem will come different w/ Relapse 2? I can see it now. The album title is Relapse 2 what did you expect him to talk about?!.
"Tie My Hands"> any song on Relapse
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

M16 the way you are riding Vinnie Paz, I sure hope he is paying you the money so you can pay back my boy who killed you in a game of bball.

Relapse 2 needs to be like "We All Die Someday" Em if people are gonna stop hating...

Those who liked Relapse will like Relapse 2.

Those who didn't like Relapse will AUTOMATICALLY not like Relapse 2 without giving it a chance.

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Relapse 2 needs to be like "We All Die Someday" Em if people are gonna stop hating...

Those who liked Relapse will like Relapse 2.

Those who didn't like Relapse will AUTOMATICALLY not like Relapse 2 without giving it a chance.
indifferent.gif

If it sounds the same, and is about the same +#$+, then yes.
Its not about giving it a chance...if people dont like it they dont like it...

No, if someone doesn't like Relapse then they will listen to R2 and be like "oh, this is whack" and desperately look for reasons as to whyit's whack.

No, Its plenty of reasons not to like this CD
And then its plenty of reasons to like this CD.

I gave this CD a chance....I didnt like it.
I will give Relapse 2 a chance, I just hope

1. he changes that voice QUICK
2. he starts rappin about something else.
3. he has better production

Originally Posted by MrWavez

What voice?
Like what? He's been rapping about this for years.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

No, if someone doesn't like Relapse then they will listen to R2 and be like "oh, this is whack" and desperately look for reasons as to why it's whack.
This assumption makes you sound stupid fam. This may hold true for some but you should not group all ppl who didn't like Relapse and might notlike R2. It only makes sense if they didn't like Relapse and R2 is about the same shhh Relapse was about that they won't like that either.

R2 will need better production I didn't like the overall sound of the album where it went sound wise. If you don't know what voice dude is talkingabout maybe you're tone deaf. It's not that annoying to me but it is distinct and very identifiable. As for content and it being repetitive, part ofbeing a great MC is creativity. Tell a story again Em, switch it up. I know for a fact he can. Also just cuz a ninja been talking about the same shh for yearsdoesn't mean he can't and won't change up what he raps about. That would be a helluva breath of fresh air if he managed to pull that off.

For any artist ppl seem to put on a pedestal and claim is the GOAT, shouldn't said artist be able to at least be good at other aspects of making music? notto say he has to cover all bases but I'd need for any candidate of the GOAT title to be able to do so. And no this isn't me looking for the only flawEm has cuz I've had a problem I've never thought that highly of dude when it comes to content. Surehe surprised and impress me with a few songs when touching diff topics but that's where it stops.

Finally got the album, and after giving it a few listens I think it's pretty decent. Not Em's best work but goodnonetheless.

My favorite tracks are:

Underground
Same Song & Dance
Deja Vu
Hello
Medicine Ball
My Mom
3 A.M.
We Made You

Beautiful is
grin.gif
to me, not feeling it at all.

Originally Posted by MrWavez

What voice?
Like what? He's been rapping about this for years.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
1. Did you not really hear that "quirky" voice he uses all throughout the CD??
2. n/a
3. A LOT of people are saying that the production is lacking (on NT and not on NT)

Originally Posted by M16

Originally Posted by uknowdonti

Originally Posted by M16

Why are you mad ? Eminem is not even top 10 white rappers.
I'm not sure if you have done so already, but could you post your top ten white rappers?

1. Vinnie Paz
2. Esoteric
3. Apathy
4. R.A The Rugged Man
5. Brother Ali
6. Virtuoso
7. Sabac Red
8. Goretex
9. Sage Francis
10. El-P
11. Necro/Goretex

You can make the argument "influence wise" that Em is better... too bad almost all his influence was negative and he helped kill rap. Skill-wise and just judging on who the better rappers are... all of the above are much better. Eminem couldn't hold a candle to some of these dudes.

tiger woods is not even the best black golfer....there are some underground golfers that you probably never heard of that are much better

What a horrible comparison. We know tiger is the best because we have accurate ways of measuring skill (tournaments etc). There's nothing like that formusic.. only quantifiable thing is sales #'s and that means jack $%$!.

I forgot.

Nevermind.

Let me take back anything I said. This is NT afterall.
laugh.gif

Cats only mess with Wale and Drake round here. Guess the whole album is too "dated" for these younger cats.
laugh.gif

I forgot.

Nevermind.

laugh.gif

Cats only mess with Wale and Drake round here. Guess the whole album is too "dated" for these younger cats.
laugh.gif

Sexing women, getting $$$, dressing fly> OD off prescription drugs, getting raped by stepdad, killing for no good reason Any1 who wants the latter shouldturn yourself into the authoritys immediately!!!

I forgot.

Nevermind.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Sexing women, getting $$$, dressing fly> OD off prescription drugs, getting raped by stepdad, killing for no good reason Any1 who wants the latter should turn yourself into the authoritys immediately!!!
I'm too lazy to walk and have no gas in my car. I'll dial 911 instead.

See you guys in 3-6 months!

At first listen, I thought it was a solid effort.
But after giving it numerous spins, I'm LOVING this !!#+. I've been huge fan since elementary school...its so good to see him back and off that!+$+@#%+. I can't wait for the tour. Also, I can't stress this enough......dudes delivery and flow are just remarkable.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

I forgot.

Nevermind.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Sexing women, getting $$$, dressing fly> OD off prescription drugs, getting raped by stepdad, killing for no good reason Any1 who wants the latter should turn yourself into the authoritys immediately!!!
I'm too lazy to walk and have no gas in my car. I'll dial 911 instead.

See you guys in 3-6 months!

Back
Top Bottom