Throw down the
000601-000141.jpg
let's
breakdance.gif
if you think you're hardcore!!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Am I the only one who really likes verse 2 on Must Be the Ganja?
laugh.gif
. Rest of the song is ehh. I think that's one thing about this album. Im really intosome verses on certain songs, but the others are ok, and some are a little annoying like him doing the Reeve's impression.

I've got a new-found love for this album.

Listened to it while reading the lyrics. A lot of stuff I missed in prior listens.

Also, he mentions a lot of products in this joint. Wonder if he has deals with Onstar, Verizon, Doritos..etc.

And I never realized why the songs were set in NYC, but turns out that's where the rehab center is located.

Originally Posted by eye see soles

Listened to it while reading the lyrics. A lot of stuff I missed in prior listens.

Also, he mentions a lot of products in this joint. Wonder if he has deals with Onstar, Verizon, Doritos..etc.

And I never realized why the songs were set in NYC, but turns out that's where the rehab center is located.
You act like people aren't allowed to just freely add name brands in their rhyme. You're such a stan. At this point your justself-consciously making stuff up in your mind just to make yourself talk about the album more.

Originally Posted by KnowledgeTheFoundation

You act like people aren't allowed to just freely add name brands in their rhyme. You're such a stan. At this point your just self-consciously making stuff up in your mind just to make yourself talk about the album more.
I mean he has a lot of products in there. It was just a question.
laugh.gif

You act like people aren't allowed to just freely add name brands in their rhyme. You're such a stan. At this point your just self-consciously making stuff up in your mind just to make yourself talk about the album more.
oh snap
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

!!*
roll.gif
roll.gif
dude just said he wonders if he had some deals with the company

eye see soles wrote:

You act like people aren't allowed to just freely add name brands in their rhyme. You're such a stan. At this point your just
self-consciously making stuff up in your mind just to make yourself talk about the album more.
I mean he has a lot of products in there. It was just a question.
laugh.gif

I know he talks about the Rehab center in Brighton he went to as well.... was he only in Brighton for 2 weeks?

QFT. This dude does not stop.

I don't think anyone in here is doubting Eminem's talent or ability. It's obvious that his flow is outrageous; there is simply no denying that.However, I just don't want to hear an album where every song is about rape, incest, etc. Just like I don't like listening to entire albums filled withcoke rap and albums were the content is the same on EVERY song. That gets old quick also.

Be Careful what you wish for is definetly one of the hottest tracks on the album...Em needs to start doing more serious tracks like this

Back
Top Bottom