Official Eminem - Relapse Thread - May 19th

Originally Posted by Ricky Walters

Originally Posted by M16

Originally Posted by Ricky Walters

Vinnie Paz would shart on Eminem lyrically.

and in every other category imaginable. Vinnie is leaps and bounds beyond Em.

Yeh, No.

I was being sarcastic.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by eye see soles

Thanks.

My images never show.
no prob soles....it's lookin like it's gonna be a real dark video...should be
pimp.gif

the song still goes hard for me (pause) as well as the rest of the album minus a few cuts...but still all and all best hip hop album I've heard thisyear...

Man T bark kills that, i wish that woulda been an etra cut on the album.....cant wait for the beautiful video

Originally Posted by Flash Uno

its iight.... there only two tracks & that ok your right joint i'm not feelin....
only 3 tracks that you don't #%%% wit
eek.gif
that'swhat's up...

with that being said and in the actual thread dude's is saying it's a good look I'll be DL'ing 2nite

good looks Flash
pimp.gif

For some reason em likes to act silly on dre beats but on his beats hes all serious most of the time, i hope for relapse 2 he does more production himself,gets a couple from others and uses like 5 or 6 from dre, i loved dres production on this album but i just wanna hear something different with the next one.

I used to think I really liked Em... but this finally seals the deal for me... dude is all hype. His voice in annoying and whiney as hell, to the point Ican't get over it... but it's okay, but his subject matter is tacky and uninteresting - i'm tired of hearing his take on this week's Peoplemagazine.

Dude is just a bore - and I really believe he's just convinced everyone that he's hotter than he really is.

Originally Posted by Nothin4ever

EMINEM IS STILL BETTER THEN JAYZ & NAS THO

YALL ALL FAKERS

RED PEPPER & SALTSHAKER LOOKING BOY
Do you listen to music or skim through it?

pimp.gif
never in this life time will Em be over Nas or Hova

^^^ lol ya right... Em would kill Nas or Jay any day

SSLP and MMLP cant be touched. this CD proves hes just goofin around. Relapse 2 gonna straight kill it though, cant wait.

Back
Top Bottom