Official Air Max 97 Thread

called my spot yesterday, they haven't received the golds yet (they had the SBs super early).. they asked their nike rep and the rep said they were going to receive them for sure. :kanyeshrug

Im pretty much at this point beginning to thrist for these 97s.In my area all of the DMV is doing raffles for them and I never strike when it comes to those.If I can't find a fcfs by tomorrow instead of me using the bread for preorder guaranteed I might just take a trip outta town to get em at a FCFS jus for the heck of it.

Im pretty much at this point beginning to thrist for these 97s.In my area all of the DMV is doing raffles for them and I never strike when it comes to those.If I can't find a fcfs by tomorrow instead of me using the bread for preorder guaranteed I might just take a trip outta town to get em at a FCFS jus for the heck of it.
The guy at I spoke to at Foot Locker in Tyson's said to check back on Tuesday...Maybe reach out and check with them?

I guess i can settle for the gold AMP since they are releasing at a few stores here in Columbus. So that make me feel a little better.

Doesn't seem like any shops in CO getting these. :smh:

I'm retail or bust but I might have to make an exception for these and pull the trigger on GOAT.

Panic mode in here 
laugh.gif

What cities are yall from.. NYC doesnt even have FCFS besides possible Nike and mom and pop shops/boutiques.

Back
Top Bottom