Official Air Max 97 Thread

This release is weird all the way around I think they could drop more pairs @ a later date but who knows either way I would pull triggers now if it's looking ugly for you locally, I'm making calls in my city too see if I can get another

Pulled the trigger on a resell paur fir my girl. My sz 13 tgo is gonna be toooough. Hype is killing wat shoulda been a easy cop. This is literally the only shoe my girl has asked me to cop otger than bsing bout yeezys

Is there really hype around these? Or are we all just nervous because we saw how the SB's were scarce for no reason.

Yeah.. def copped from Goat Friday after hearing about FTL.. now we get the map for FA and it looks like a treasure hunt
laugh.gif
. I will try for a retail pair to see if I can move em and keep the difference but I am not chancing it with how limited they appear; and Ive wanted this shoe since 2010 to say the least.

Thursday is going to be quite interesting. I need the 95's too.

Is there really hype around these? Or are we all just nervous because we saw how the SB's were scarce for no reason.
I think there is a definite hype for these after the SBs were released.

And now, if there aren't any updates from now until Thursday, yeah, super hyped.

I already know that I'll strike out on SNKRS...So not even sure if I should try.

Sorry if this has been discussed, but how does GOAT have the golds for sale already?

Last edited:
260 (270 shipped) is tempting. Say nobody buys that pair, the seller can't change their price later, can they?

Back
Top Bottom