Official Air Max 97 Thread

I wouldn't be surprised if none of the DC spots get them either...Seems like they don't get big releases unless they're J's or Yeezys.

Damn It @riceNeggs

Why can't the FNL jig come into play on these!!!

frown.gif

Nike may as well just drop an updated bronze c/w too, without the cinder color-blocking, preferably.

The guy at I spoke to at Foot Locker in Tyson's said to check back on Tuesday...Maybe reach out and check with them?

Yeah it wouldn't hurt to try.I'm getting the same response from different stores too saying check back tomorrow.Lookong like a get there early to secure a spot type of release now possibly come up on 2 pairs if it's a FCFS free for all.

AM95's arent showing up anywhere but SNKRS.. and I want those too.. going to be a real pain trying to get both on that app

Yeah it wouldn't hurt to try.I'm getting the same response from different stores too saying check back tomorrow.Lookong like a get there early to secure a spot type of release now possibly come up on 2 pairs if it's a FCFS free for all.
Yeah, he mentioned it was FCFS and that folks lined up overnight for the SBs
sick.gif

So IDK, I guess the hype for these are going to big in the DMV. Wish it was easy for me, Work is only 10 minutes away.

I wouldn't be surprised if none of the DC spots get them either...Seems like they don't get big releases unless they're J's or Yeezys.

Guarantee DC won't unless it changes this time around.The sbs were only in md or va but Ubiq did get em but did a raffle.DC is dry as ever,NIKEDC said they didn't get the silver bullets and won't be getting these either.Last big release I seen in DC was when I won Doernceber 9s from the tweet launch keyword game that nike dc use to do,and I got stuck at work so I lost my spot.

Yeah, he mentioned it was FCFS and that folks lined up overnight for the SBs:x

So IDK, I guess the hype for these are going to big in the DMV. Wish it was easy for me, Work is only 10 minutes away.

View media item 2435717
Tysons is the new Pentagon it's hype central.Dag son u telling me it was A CAMP OUT this day and age?? [emoji]128514[/emoji] smh everybody coming home from college plus kids outta school it's about to be worst than the sbs plus people who missed out on the sbs.Lol welp hope u get em I know I got spots far out that might get em so I'm about to pack my lunch and get ready to eat.

Last edited:
Tysons is the new Pentagon it's hype central.Dag son u telling me it was A CAMP OUT this day and age?? [emoji]128514[/emoji] smh everybody coming home from college plus kids outta school it's about to be worst than the sbs plus people who missed out on the sbs.Lol welp hope u get em I know I got spots far out that might get em so I'm about to pack my lunch and get ready to eat.
Yeah, I moved out here last July so this is all relatively new for me. Didn't know it was this crazy for releases at Tyson's.

I won't lose sleep if I can't get these for retail. Happy to finally own a pair of SBs.

Yeah, I moved out here last July so this is all relatively new for me. Didn't know it was this crazy for releases at Tyson's.

I won't lose sleep if I can't get these for retail. Happy to finally own a pair of SBs.

Well welcome to the area.Im even thinking about them amp for a second option.Get up early and be in tysons by 8 hopefully there ain't a line and u hit

I don't know if you're curious or making fun, but all you guys have to do is prioritize which one you want. Go through and purchase. While waiting in line, go to the other shoe. Or use desktop + app and do both at the same time.
Thanks.. I was actually really looking for insight.. I imagined doing what you described but wanted to know if anyone actually tried it before.

Back
Top Bottom