Official Air Max 97 Thread

I don't know if you're curious or making fun, but all you guys have to do is prioritize which one you want. Go through and purchase. While waiting in line, go to the other shoe. Or use desktop + app and do both at the same time.

Nah, I was deadass. Can you stand in line for 2 shoes at once using the same device tho? Because I'll be on my way to work during the drop.

^yes.
I copped both am1 pinnacles that dropped a wk & a half ago at the same time on the same device.

went for the one I wanted most first then the second pair immediately afterwards.

I got em both but they weren't nearly as hyped as these 97's will be....I wear sz13 so my sizes sold out in the first few mins but I was still able to get both on the same device.

Last edited:
My local FTA spot is getting 200-250 pairs so I will be opping pairs again(retail+tax+shipping) like I did on the Parley release. All I want is the points. I'm also doing the FTL reservations, so just like the Parleys, all my accounts should hit on FTL again.

If you know me from Twitter then you know!

Last edited:
My local FTA spot is getting 200-250 pairs so I will be opping pairs again(retail+tax+shipping) like I did on the Parley release. All I want is the points. I'm also doing the FTL reservations, so just like the Parleys, all my accounts should hit on FTL again.

Knee-Grow where do you live where your local footaction is getting 200+ pairs??

And que?!?!?

PM'd

What are you basing this on? The SBs, which seem to have been more available, still required early arrival in NYC to cop FCFS. 

Yea I'm not saying don't get there early but the stores are gonna have a lot of pairs. I don't think 100-200 people are going to camp out over night lol

Does anyone know if they'll be available in the San Joaquin County area near Stockton , Tracy modesto

For those DMV folks who miss out on the golds on release day... Peak Sneaks has sizes 8.5, 10.5, 11, 11.5 & 12 locked in

Last edited:
do you guys think the gs sizes will be hard to get?

The kids footlocker in my mall has them in the back room already... the house of hoops & footlocker isn't getting the adult sizes. So it should be easy... if you really need help and strike out, send me a PM. I was able to cop silver bullets a few days after release date here in colorado... people don't really care much about shoes here. I would imagine they will sit in the kids footlocker near me.

Back
Top Bottom