OFFICIAL 2020 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who will the four teams in the College Football Playoff be?

• Alabama

Votes: 36 83.7%
  • Clemson

Votes: 35 81.4%
  • UGA

Votes: 22 51.2%
  • LSU

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Oklahoma

Votes: 19 44.2%
  • UF

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ohio State

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Auburn

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Michigan

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Someone else

Votes: 17 39.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nobody is riding for him but the document says nothing about chip Kelly been the problem.
7CF647CF-3E8A-4233-8D19-351BA2C6DC0A.png
4FEDC5B5-9D71-4D54-9CE4-EA04ED060CF7.png
4FEDC5B5-9D71-4D54-9CE4-EA04ED060CF7.png
7D4AE09D-E956-4825-9D2D-C7DD899656D0.png
7CF647CF-3E8A-4233-8D19-351BA2C6DC0A.png

Who gave the letter to the media with that narrative?

I'm guessing it wasn't Kelly or Jarmond, so it was probably at least 2 players right?

N41D N41D are there legs behind that rumor? Knew that kid was going to be a headache with how brazenly his Dad was shopping him around. :lol:

There’s a petition going around now to rename FSU’s stadium from Doak Campbell to Bobby Bowden stadium and Charlie Ward field

Should college football eliminate spring practices permanently?

"I think you are going to see the elimination of spring practice," Coach Harvey Hyde said. "I think spring practice is something that they are going to find out is not necessary.

"If kids workout in a regular training period, I think you are going to find out that the unnecessary practices on the field is not going to happen. They are going to save money, time and injuries, [and have] more rehab time, more study time, and I think what is going to happen is you are going to have this early period of returning back to school for fall camp, early like its going now.

"You replace spring practice, where you have three weeks to have all your team, including your new recruiting class, and get ready for fall camp. That's going to save you a lot of money."

"I won't just be one conference, it will be them all. They all have the same problem right now, they've got dollar problems, all of them.

"I would rather have more time before my first game with them, rather than have spring practice and then bring them back again when they have forgotten all of it.

"I'd rather have them back in the fall where I have three weeks or 15 days to walk through, re-teach, get them back together, get them back in shape, do all the things where coaches can be on the field to prepare them for fall camp.

There’s a petition going around now to rename FSU’s stadium from Doak Campbell to Bobby Bowden stadium and Charlie Ward field
Ummm...

1. Isn't Bobby a Trumper who expressed some pretty problematic opinions around racism over the years?
2. Didn't Charlie Ward say [edit] anti-semitic things?

Ummm...

1. Isn't Bobby a Trumper who expressed some pretty problematic opinions around racism over the years?
2. Didn't Charlie Ward say [edit] anti-semitic things?

Ward is quoted as saying: "Jews are stubborn. Tell me, why did they persecute Jesus unless he knew something they didn't want to accept? They had his blood on their hands."

Ward continued on, according to the article: "There are Christians getting persecuted by Jews every day. There's been books written about this -- people who are raised Jewish and find Christ, and then their parents stop talking to them."

He said it was taken out of context so all is forgiven

This new generation of recruits is different. This UGA commit announces on Twitter that he has a big announcement coming, he stirs the pot a little bit and feeds the rumor mill only to announce that he's staying committed :lol:
Do these kids just like the attention?

Last edited:
Tony Grimes committing on the 30th.

Mack is rolling.
I thought he was going to UGA all the way until recently. COVID has made it impossible to get him on campus. If he commits to UNC, this is a huge win but even if he commits there I think this is a battle that's going to continue into the fall once official visits open up.

Back
Top Bottom