OFFICIAL 2020 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who will the four teams in the College Football Playoff be?

• Alabama

Votes: 36 83.7%
  • Clemson

Votes: 35 81.4%
  • UGA

Votes: 22 51.2%
  • LSU

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Oklahoma

Votes: 19 44.2%
  • UF

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ohio State

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Auburn

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Michigan

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Someone else

Votes: 17 39.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’m surprised Clempson didn’t move his whole family out there.
Got a brother still at Bosco and too many family ties in Cali for them to all relocate.

Also South Carolina sucks.

Hilariously, although it’s still early, Clemson isn’t recruiting his brother. That’s after pretending to show interest last year.

I could see his Mom being the only one to move to clemson.

They want young Uiagalelei to finish at Bosco

pops and uncles probably gave DJ hell with that post. Thats not who they are. Committed to Clemson, so suck it up. You knew the game
He shoulda went through with it and flipped like he wanted to in December. You’re gonna see some homesickness from Bryce too. His fam ended up not moving out to Tuscaloosa either.

All these kids get homesick at some point. It’s natural

Hell, I went to school 2.5 hours from my home and I was homesick a bit 😂

All these kids get homesick at some point. It’s natural

Hell, I went to school 2.5 hours from my home and I was homesick a bit 😂

:D
tenor.gif

too soon for DJ's brother to receive a Clemson offer. He hasnt done anything, YET, to even deserve one. Other schools are just offering to be one of the first

He will eventually get one. He's a "young" sophomore to be and still has a ways to go

The Marshall buzz hasn’t been as strong, but it sounds like something happened between UF and the Palmetto kids where some people are saying that they’re going to strike out on those kids. Haven’t been able to figure out what exactly, but definitely involves Hova. Sounds like he’ll be shown the door after this cycle.

Re: Hova

The Atlanta-area native now is thinking about his own recruitment, and he said he's still hearing plenty from Florida — the team he originally chose in November 2018 — in addition to the Vols.

"They talk to me every day — them and Florida," he said of Tennessee.

On the day Wilcoxson committed to the Vols, John Herron, Florida's assistant director of player personnel, sent a tweet that seemed to be directed at the former two-time Gator commit. Herron’s tweet didn’t mention Wilcoxson by name, but it included a picture of former TV host Regis Philbin captioned, “Is that your final answer?” Above the picture of Philbin, Herron included a shrugging emoji.

If there was any friction between Wilcoxson and the Gators at the time, that doesn't seem to be an issue anymore.

"The whole situation with the coach from Florida tweeting that has been addressed by Coach (Dan) Mullen," Wilcoxson said, "so it’s really forgotten about."

But he said he's currently not looking to make another visit to Florida in the coming months.

"I don’t plan on it, as of right now," said Wilcoxson, who intends to arrive at Tennessee in January as an early enrollee.

Back
Top Bottom