OFFICIAL 2020 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who will the four teams in the College Football Playoff be?

• Alabama

Votes: 36 83.7%
  • Clemson

Votes: 35 81.4%
  • UGA

Votes: 22 51.2%
  • LSU

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Oklahoma

Votes: 19 44.2%
  • UF

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ohio State

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Auburn

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Michigan

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Someone else

Votes: 17 39.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Part of it is on the players though. They choose to play football in the The deep South. Chubba chose to live in freaking Oklahoma, what did he expect of people to be like there?

I saw a DJ's tweet over the weekend about the Confederate flags. I kind of felt sorry for the kid (must be crazy culture shock coming from southern California) but at the same time I thought "Why the heck would you choose to live in South Carolina?"
You take that uniform off and you're just another ni**a to those fans.

I'm fortunate that I was able to leave the South when I joined the Navy. If I were a big time college football recruit, outside of UGA, you probably wouldn't find me at any school in the south. Just my opinion.

Part of it is on the players though. They choose to play football in the The deep South. Chubba chose to live in freaking Oklahoma, what did he expect of people to be like there?

I saw a DJ's tweet over the weekend about the Confederate flags. I kind of felt sorry for the kid (must be crazy culture shock coming from southern California) but at the same time I thought "Why the heck would you choose to live in South Carolina?"

I'm fortunate that I was able to leave the South when I joined the Navy. If I were a big time college football recruit, outside of UGA, you probably wouldn't find me at any school in the south. Just my opinion.

I think the part that is shocking to us Cali boys is when they parade around like that with the big ole flags flying on the back of the truck. Thats wild to me. We don't see that type of thing around our way.

Pretty sure on his recruiting trips, they kept him away from this type of stuff.

And for Samoans/Poly's, this is even more shocking because their culture is about love. His family is so welcoming and loving of everyone. I see his family and leave saying to myself damn, my family needs to do better! I wish we were like them! Its why if he makes it to the league, he has so many mouths to feed.

I agree but Chubba probably expected his coach to have some awareness. OAN correspondents probably attend Klan rallies on the weekend.. DLK is a scumbag of the highest order but he isn't dumb enough to rock a OAN T shirt or suggest that players should risk COVID-19 for his salary.

MVP MVP

I just saw a Facebook post saying make a 30 for 30 on the 08 Gators

Killer Hernandez
Racist Riley Cooper
Cam Newton
Jenkins who had a dead body in his house
Percy Harvin
Pouncey Twins
Lead by the god himself Tebow

:lol: would be epic

If I were a big time college football recruit, outside of UGA, you probably wouldn't find me at any school in the south.
I love how you excuse UGA magically, when a fellow student athlete literally was calling Justin Fields a ****** in the stands of a game. :rofl::rofl: You wouldn’t catch me at ANY of those KKK country schools.

Being even more honest, there’s a lot of racism in fan bases across all schools too, just based on the demographic of your average CFB fan.

Last edited:
I love how you excuse UGA magically, when a fellow student athlete literally was calling Justin Fields a ****** in the stands of a game. :rofl::rofl: You wouldn’t catch me at ANY of those KKK country schools.

Being even more honest, there’s a lot of racism in fan bases across all schools too, just based on the demographic of your average CFB school.

Bruh just say you’d be a Buckeye :pimp: I knew it would
Come out eventually

:lol:

Being even more honest, there’s a lot of racism in fan bases across all schools too, just based on the demographic of your average CFB school.

Heard the N word about as much in San Diego as I did in Mobile, AL. Had a few people with issues at work that lived on Coronado Island. There’s also a small town in SD County named Santee they call Klantee for obvious reasons.

Biggest difference in the South is they make no bones about being prejudice. They’re out there in the open. Other places they’re just a bit more secretive.

Heard the N word about as much in San Diego as I did in Mobile, AL. Had a few people with issues at work that lived on Coronado Island. There’s also a small town in SD County named Santee they call Klantee for obvious reasons.

Biggest difference in the South is they make no bones about being prejudice. They’re out there in the open. Other places they’re just a bit more secretive.
Yea ppl wild out and its racism everywhere 4 sure, but there's def levels....As a brova I can move around San Diego differently than a place like Clemson, SC...And I'd rather not have the hate in my face everytime I step out my campus bubble when I'm supposed to be doing so much for that school/area

Being even more honest, there’s a lot of racism in fan bases across all schools too, just based on the demographic of your average CFB fan.

I said "if I were a recruit" because I'm a UGA fan. I have no illusions that Georgia is different from other southern schools.

Last edited:
MVP MVP

Killer Hernandez
Racist Riley Cooper
Cam Newton
Percy Harvin
Pouncey Twins

Folks been saying this. That **** needs to be a limited series at this point.

Only time I’ll support anything Florida.. but yea people BEEN saying that

From when stories about Percy basically Debo’n the team.. to what everyone eventually became

MVP MVP

Killer Hernandez
Racist Riley Cooper
Cam Newton
Percy Harvin
Pouncey Twins

You'd need to get enough people on board for it work, and you would run the risk of the director finding out too much and the school getting it squashed. That's what happened with the 95 Nebraska doc supposedly.

You'd need to get enough people on board for it work, and you would run the risk of the director finding out too much and the school getting it squashed. That's what happened with the 95 Nebraska doc supposedly.
What did the director of the Nebraska doc find out?

What did the director of the Nebraska doc find out?

IIRC it's rumored her interview was going to paint Nebraska and Osborne in a very bad light, and the school got it squashed. She accused Peters of raping her twice at Nebraska.

I honestly don't think we'll get a doc doing that team justice until Osborne dies tbh. That school and that fanbase still can't deal with the fact that the man was not a saint had a lot of moral failings, even if in some ****** up way he thought he was doing what was right.

IIRC there was a local guy who alluded in a tweet around that time that the directors "found too much"" and got it squashed. I'll see if I can find it when I get some time today.

Last edited:
I said "if I were a recruit" because I'm a UGA fan. I have no illusions that Georgia is different from other southern schools.
:lol: Ok, just making sure. If you were a recruit you’d excuse the racism there but not at any other Deep South school.

Back
Top Bottom