OFFICIAL 2020 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who will the four teams in the College Football Playoff be?

• Alabama

Votes: 36 83.7%
  • Clemson

Votes: 35 81.4%
  • UGA

Votes: 22 51.2%
  • LSU

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Oklahoma

Votes: 19 44.2%
  • UF

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ohio State

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Auburn

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Michigan

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Someone else

Votes: 17 39.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Never heard of OAN before, but this seems a bit much. It just shows yet another white male being tone deaf, insensitive and/or ignorant, but wearing a t-shirt leading to so much backlash is kinda silly to me. Not something trivial like that...unless OAN truly is that bad. I don't know.
OAN is basically Storm Front’s media network.

Never heard of OAN before, but this seems a bit much. It just shows yet another white male being tone deaf, insensitive and/or ignorant, but wearing a t-shirt leading to so much backlash is kinda silly to me. Not something trivial like that...unless OAN truly is that bad. I don't know.
Pretty much. Nothing trivial or minor about what they say on that network. When Fox has more ethics than you then you know it's bad.

I mean... I bet it's also not just about the t shirt. This sort of reaction compared to the reaction to Dabo's shirt tells you all you need to know about what Clemson's players think of Dabo and how OK State's players feel about Gundy.

Don't forget the recording of him being like "eff a quarantine, we gotta get these dudes on the field so they can pay our bills!"

There's other instances of insensitivity too. Gundy has a history of f*** s*** at this point and his players are probably fed up.

I mean... I bet it's also not just about the t shirt. This sort of reaction compared to the reaction to Dabo's shirt tells you all you need to know about what Clemson's players think of Dabo and how OK State's players feel about Gundy.

Don't forget the recording of him being like "eff a quarantine, we gotta get these dudes on the field so they can pay our bills!"

There's other instances of insensitivity too. Gundy has a history of f*** s*** at this point and his players are probably fed up.

Gundy is a 🤡. His players know he is a best a scumbag but at worst a racist that wants them back on the field to make him millions while OU washes him year after year.

0C65B9B7-FE07-4197-B3C9-738D6F9246AB.png

Gundy been a clown ever since he emasculated that kid with the I’m a man speech.

Calling OAN a conservative news site is offensive to both conservatives and the news. It's a conspiracy theory site That's more in line with infowars than anything else.

I can kind of get where Chubba is coming from. Mike Gundy has already said that OAN is his favorite news outlet, apparently so much so that he wears their merchandise. Chubba is a young black man and OAN has said some awful things about black people in general and the BLM movement. If Chubba feels strongly, I get it

As has been said before, there's no way this is the first thing. This might be the catalyst for change and for player speaking out but I promise you there are other problems within the Oklahoma State program. If Gundy and his staff were well liked, this probably wouldn't be an issue.

I'm sure part of the reason why Chubba spoke out is because he's the best player on the team. Oklahoma State needs him more than he needs them, which is very rare for a college football player. Chubba can transfer (and almost certainly get a waiver) or sit out the season and still get drafted pretty early. Oklahoma state's entire season rides on Chubba.

I’m glad I didn’t have to ask what OAN is, had me feeling like it’s something I should know about :lol:

Gundy is another character playing head coach, a slightly better version of Mike Leach who will never improve to a bigger job because he’s a complete moron

i can't F with you if you say OAN is your favorite news outlet. I'd have to cut you out of my life.

*Ye shrug

Working for a station group, we routinely hear about stuff that goes on with OAN, stuff that doesn't get reported for regular people, and its astonishing what they do. They take free speech to a whole other level. The hairs on my arms stand up whenever i see OAN come up.

:lol: its sad how predictable this bs is, even made yo apologize for tweeting as the cherry on top :smh:

You know what’s gon happen...Coach apologizes and pledges to “change” and “listen” to the players, and these dudes will say thats enough and they back to workouts and promoting the schools like clockwork...not entirely their fault but the players don’t have any real power or backbone

I’m even surprised and impressed a couple responded so fast tbh

i can't F with you if you say OAN is your favorite news outlet. I'd have to cut you out of my life.

*Ye shrug

Working for a station group, we routinely hear about stuff that goes on with OAN, stuff that doesn't get reported for regular people, and its astonishing what they do. They take free speech to a whole other level. The hairs on my arms stand up whenever i see OAN come up.

Not doubt fam. If you like OAN you are a bigot plain and simple. No middle ground

Back
Top Bottom