OFFICIAL 2020 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who will the four teams in the College Football Playoff be?

• Alabama

Votes: 36 83.7%
  • Clemson

Votes: 35 81.4%
  • UGA

Votes: 22 51.2%
  • LSU

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Oklahoma

Votes: 19 44.2%
  • UF

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ohio State

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Auburn

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Michigan

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Someone else

Votes: 17 39.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I guess it depends on how good. Smoke around Leonard Taylor and Brashard Smith. If it's a really good season, I think there's a shot a James Williams (still pipe dream-ish sounds like that UGA bag is heavy).

I think they're going to actually have a shot at Jake Garcia too. Been telling nako xl nako xl this. Don't think USC lands both of those kids.

Taylor is a beast. What about Marshall?

Schedule is certainly set up for a run @ a 10 win season

Garcia heading there wouldn’t surprise me, I know he was looking at y’all pretty hard at one point

Taylor is a beast. What about Marshall?

Schedule is certainly set up for a run @ a 10 win season

Garcia heading there wouldn’t surprise me, I know he was looking at y’all pretty hard at one point
The Marshall buzz hasn’t been as strong, but it sounds like something happened between UF and the Palmetto kids where some people are saying that they’re going to strike out on those kids. Haven’t been able to figure out what exactly, but definitely involves Hova. Sounds like he’ll be shown the door after this cycle.

Nothing really earth-shattering about some rednecks in South Carolina flying the Confederate flag. They fly it at the state capital. Literally as I’m looking at the post, I’m at the gas station owned by Indians in Savannah and there’s a plethora of Confederate decals to choose from.

Attachments

• B0E4A73E-1C55-4D7A-A57E-0D32A250C818.jpeg
    B0E4A73E-1C55-4D7A-A57E-0D32A250C818.jpeg
    408.6 KB · Views: 190
Last edited:
Nothing really earth-shattering about some rednecks in South Carolina flying the Confederate flag. They fly it at the state capital. Literally as I’m looking at the post, I’m at the gas station owned by Indians in Savannah and there’s a plethora of Confederate decals to choose from.

“No stupid people.”

Somebody oughta smack the **** outta that dude...

Aggie Traditions Matter. Jesus Christ.

Which traditions?
They're all protesting in front of a statue of Sul Ross.

Long story short - he was a Confederate general who went on the serve as a President of the university for a stretch and adovcated for African American educational rights towards the end of his life.

One side - obviously - views it as a Confederate monument.
The other views it as a statue celebrating a man who did a significant amount of work to save Texas A&M from closure.

The statue is used as a memorial location any time a student dies while enrolled at A&M. Students stack pennies on the statue for good luck before exams. A&M's got a century tree on campus very near the location of the statue...

Look - A&M's traditionally into some weird ****. It is what it is.

But that statue is probably going to come down eventually because of how it's viewed. It's a matter at this point of how stupid old guard Aggies want to make the school look in the process, frankly.

Back
Top Bottom