OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Washington is @Utah and @Oregon in back to back weeks and Oregon is on a bye the week before :lol:

The Apple Cup is in Pullman the day after thanksgiving on a short week :lol:

Lol. Did you think he wasn’t going to put an unbiased opinion out there? If it wasn’t or isn’t on UGA’s roster, I’m not sure it exists or existed lol.

I’m surprised y’all put in any effort in to the debate lol

That said, the passion for his team is unquestionable. Can’t fault him for the love of his Dawgs.

Last edited:
How's Champ supposed to get more picks if the QB scared to throw his way????

Idc what the teams did, I'm talking about Champ vs Chuck as multi-faceted individual players.

160711-Peeking-Dog.gif
Woodson has more career interceptions, tackles, forced fumbles, sacks, defensive touchdowns, interception return yards than Champ Bailey so exactly what facets are you talking about?

Okay I'll give you Bailey has more passes deflected 142 to Woodson's 139

Washington is @Utah and @Oregon in back to back weeks and Oregon is on a bye the week before :lol:

The Apple Cup is in Pullman the day after thanksgiving on a short week :lol:

I can see a loss in there somewhere for sure. I think beating Auburn is a must or else they would need to run the table. The game against Utah is probably the one I'd be most worried about. Oregon won't be able to stop UW's offense. I think Oregon can make it exciting, but Washington should pull away in the end.

Woodson has more career interceptions, tackles, forced fumbles, sacks, defensive touchdowns, interception return yards than Champ Bailey so exactly what facets are you talking about?

Okay I'll give you Bailey has more passes deflected 142 to Woodson's 139

We debated this in the NFL thread a while back. I'm for Chuck.

He's not leaving.

The president is the guy who is probably on his way out, and they'll replace him with Tress.

Mater Dei gonna crush Bishop Gorman tonight. ESPN U at 6pst.

Intro video from last weeks St John Bosco opener. Stadium is sick but probably average for some Texas high schools. Nephew has to sit out the first 3 games. One down.

Never mind, video was too large to upload.

Santino Marchiol posted a bunch of A&M spring football film on Hudl today and the dumb *** didn’t realize there were multiple clips of him calling teammates monkeys while watching it with his mom.

Good luck, bud.

Urban should just stick to enabling domestic violence dudes and get out with his fake apology.

It’s almost that time. We’re less than a week away from the greatest sport on the planet kicking off, men. :nthat:

‘Bout to watch TV for the first time since the NFL season ended and fire up my PS Vue account. My body is ready.

Santino Marchiol posted a bunch of A&M spring football film on Hudl today and the dumb *** didn’t realize there were multiple clips of him calling teammates monkeys while watching it with his mom.

Good luck, bud.

What’s the feedback

What’s the feedback
Too soon to tell.

He yanked all the videos, but not before the message board mafia clipped and reposted a million time to YouTube, flames him on Twitter, then had the story picked up by media outlets throughout the state...

Season starting with a Thursday game this year?

I think OSU and Indiana played on Thursday to start the season last year if I remember correctly

Only time I really watch TV is during football season. I like CFB 10 times better than NFL even though I have Bucs season tickets, but most times I’m fine with missing NFL games unless it’s a really good matchup. Just don’t watch TV these days.

I’d rather read about something or learn about it on YouTube or go to a game. Last “movie” I saw in the theater was the Bowden Dynasty and that hardly can be classified as a movie. In fact, I can’t even remember the last movie I saw in the theater.

I may have caught a portion of a movie on Netflix, since the season ended, but that’s about it. I don’t even have cable in the off-season. Same thing with video games. I only play sports games if I do. Shooting games, Fortnite, etc do not appeal to me. May be because I’m dusty AF, too ...

Back
Top Bottom