OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Apparently the reported tab was $600. That's not much for 3 dudes at a club but I'm sure it wasn't their money

Apparently the reported tab was $600. That's not much for 3 dudes at a club but I'm sure it wasn't their money

The bar tab*

No one keeps tab of dances (and other things) otherwise strippers would be paying way more on their income taxes.

I remember watching this game when I was in high school, I'll never forget it. I grew up in the South and everybody thought that USC was a soft, finesse football west coast team. People questioned how they'd respond to a tough, SEC team in a tough road environment. People around my way were legit shocked when they blew Auburn out. :rofl:

isnt that Dakota Allen from Last Chance U? He's that good huh?

Kid is a ball hawk. He just has that instinct and knack for making plays. This really isn't that surprising from a football standpoint. I just wondered about his size. He looks shorter than the 6-1 he's listed at. Helluva a football player though.

Kristian Fulton cleared for LSU. Good, because that suspension was ridiculous anyways.

Monday through Wednesday next week is going to be soooo long.

I guess I'll check out some of these games on Saturday, but I don't know how long they'll hold my attention.

It needs to be retired soon though.

Serious question.
Is there a more decorated football player than Charles Woodson?

Mr. Football in Ohio
BIG freshman of the year
2x National defensive player of the year
Nagurski winner
Thorpe award winner
Heisman award winner
College national champion
NFL defensive roy
NFL defensive poy
Super bowl winner
2nd all time interception for touchdowns
5th all time in interceptions
Top 10 in tackels for defensive back
20 sacks

There aren't many all-time great college players who turn into all-time great pros. Off the top of my head:

Peyton Manning
Adrian Peterson
Orlando Pace

Is this last episode (season 3) of last chance U worth watching? I feel like it’s going to be anti climatic given what happened in the episode before (trying not to spoil for those who haven’t watched)

Serious question.
Is there a more decorated football player than Charles Woodson?

Mr. Football in Ohio
BIG freshman of the year
2x National defensive player of the year
Nagurski winner
Thorpe award winner
Heisman award winner
College national champion
NFL defensive roy
NFL defensive poy
Super bowl winner
2nd all time interception for touchdowns
5th all time in interceptions
Top 10 in tackels for defensive back
20 sacks

No, I don't think so.

There aren't many all-time great college players who turn into all-time great pros. Off the top of my head:

Peyton Manning
Adrian Peterson
Orlando Pace

Barry Sanders, Deion Sanders, and Derrick Thomas.

Even with guys being able to play up to 15 games now I still doubt anyone is going to come close to DT's sack record. 27 sacks in 12 games is ridiculous, and it was during a time in the SEC when no one was throwing the football.

Back
Top Bottom