OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Comparable in that the HC and administration try to sweep an abuse of power scandal under the rug in a way that is very tone deaf to the public sentiment surrounding it. Meyer issued a non apology and they basically said he did nothing wrong while releasing a report that makes it clear he did.

What I’m saying is, these are the punishments they’ve levied, and levied at night when a lot of east coast and mid west people are getting ready for bed. There may and should be public outrage over how weak this punishment is from the school and it may cause them to come back and say ok our bad after further review we think something more severe is in order.

I just don’t think the outrage is going to be that severe. Those other cases reached people outside of sports, most people who don’t follow sports have probably paid little to no attention to this circus.

Like I said I’m not supporting him or anything like that but I don’t think it’s a big enough case for it to get looked at again

To be fairrrrr... how many times have we seen a decision on punishment come down and then the blowback and outrage over it is so intense they go back and fire the figure or make the punishment more severe.

Paterno and Ray Rice come to mind. This may not be over.

The only way that happens is if big time alums and sponsons threaten to pull their money, which is not happening. I’m sure they were in contact with both during this whole process.

Clown *** program
Clown *** people
**** urban Mayer

Memory loss lol get the hell outta here
Sad day for college football sad day for people

Who do you guys open with?

Part of me wants to bet on Oregon state to cover the spread

UNLV, then @Stanford and @Texas. Both home teams are favored to cover against us easily.

Would also drop some on Daniels for Heisman before a starter is named and maybe USC to win the Pac12 and make the playoff.

SC had their only public open practice yesterday and the defense was flying and Daniels (and the other 2 QBs too) were reportedly killing.

Would also drop some on Daniels for Heisman before a starter is named and maybe USC to win the Pac12 and make the playoff

KobeWhat.gif

UNLV, then @Stanford and @Texas. Both home teams are favored to cover against us easily.

Would also drop some on Daniels for Heisman before a starter is named and maybe USC to win the Pac12 and make the playoff.

SC had their only public open practice yesterday and the defense was flying and Daniels (and the other 2 QBs too) were reportedly killing.

I'd take the UNLV for sure. How is Stanford supposed to be? I think you guys will handle Texas

I'm surprised they didn't throw Gene Smith under the bus even more. He's supposed to be retiring in the near future. Let my man Tress come back and be AD then hire Belichek

I'd take the UNLV for sure. How is Stanford supposed to be? I think you guys will handle Texas

Stanford offense will be better than last year although they lost a few guys, but that defense is not their norm. It will prob be worse than last years (on paper because they lost their 3 most productive guys.) Texas I have no idea what to expect but I think we should have blown them out last year and almost lost.

10508 cardo jr ln 10508 cardo jr ln if Tua is getting this hype for one half as a freshman imagine the JT hype if SC goes 10-2 or 11-1?

This clown Urban and his "health problems" heart palpitations, memory loss, enabling abusers and other deplorables.

I just don’t think the outrage is going to be that severe. Those other cases reached people outside of sports, most people who don’t follow sports have probably paid little to no attention to this circus.

Like I said I’m not supporting him or anything like that but I don’t think it’s a big enough case for it to get looked at again

This.

Everyone in this thread know how much of a joke this country is when it come to the safety of women, **** won’t matter 2 months from now.

This.

Everyone in this thread know how much of a joke this country is when it come to the safety of women, **** won’t matter 2 months from now.

Where were the keyboard social justice Warriors when the Colorado coach was in the same situation? There we had a situation with assistant coach had five domestic violence related felonies and was convicted. And kept his job. That head coach still coaching. The woman went to the head coach and complained . Nothing but hypocrites and that's why it'll blow over, two days of outrage because it's OSU and then they won't care anymore.

Kirby to OSU 2020

Where were the keyboard social justice Warriors when the Colorado coach was in the same situation? There we had a situation with assistant coach had five domestic violence related felonies and was convicted. And kept his job. That head coach still coaching. The woman went to the head coach and complained . Nothing but hypocrites and that's why it'll blow over, two days of outrage because it's OSU and then they won't care anymore.

Kirby to OSU 2020
Ah, whataboutism at it's finest. Colorado has nothing to do with OSU's handling of this situation. Period. Of course one of the biggest public schools in the country and most prominent football programs gets more attention than Colorado. Calling people keyboard social justice warriors for being upset about the school you cheer for completing botching this situation makes you look like a clown. Embrace how you really feel about this ****, no need to tiptoe around like you actually care anymore. :lol:

Urban hit the factory reset. I'm crying. :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom