OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Clown's excuse and OSU's story doesn't make any sense but the Trustees were like the kid that believes Santa is real even when they see pops bring the gifts up from the basement.

Cant wait to see the standing ovation Urbs gets when he returns to the field

Me in my room

TrumpNFL.gif

Reactions: HIM
I still don't get it.

Urb getting suspended for upholding the G code?

And y'all are for this?

To be fairrrrr... how many times have we seen a decision on punishment come down and then the blowback and outrage over it is so intense they go back and fire the figure or make the punishment more severe.

Paterno and Ray Rice come to mind. This may not be over.

To be fairrrrr... how many times have we seen a decision on punishment come down and then the blowback and outrage over it is so intense they go back and fire the figure or make the punishment more severe.

Paterno and Ray Rice come to mind. This may not be over.

I’ve stated I’m not Urban fan but this isn’t even comparable to those situations. A 30+ year child molestation ring and a dude falcon punching his fiancé on camera?

This will be forgotten about after a month and then brought up again when he returns and forgotten about

Totally comparable to the Paterno situation

Comparable in that the HC and administration try to sweep an abuse of power scandal under the rug in a way that is very tone deaf to the public sentiment surrounding it. Meyer issued a non apology and they basically said he did nothing wrong while releasing a report that makes it clear he did.

What I’m saying is, these are the punishments they’ve levied, and levied at night when a lot of east coast and mid west people are getting ready for bed. There may and should be public outrage over how weak this punishment is from the school and it may cause them to come back and say ok our bad after further review we think something more severe is in order.

Back
Top Bottom