OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

He messed up by giving the Urban and OSU fans something to latch onto. They were already critcizing his reporting of the incident and negligence that occurred after it. He was never going to be right to those people. This is just an easy way to deflect and throw dirt on him as a reporter. Maybe it wasn't the best choice, but I just find it inconsequential in the grand scheme of what happened.

Yeah I mean at the end of the day if Meyer knowingly covered up spousal abuse and sexual harassment (in the form of an employee engaging in a sexual relationship with a subordinate) then that is the story.

All this other **** is noise to distract from, and make it seem acceptable, when OSU let’s Meyer and everyone else skate.

This. OSU fans are trying to create a narrative that McMurphy has some kind of vendetta against Urban Meyer/OSU and are looking for any shred of evidence that backs that up. Like Trump, they're trying to make it about the reporter/new story as opposed to the facts of the situation.

Right out of Jo Pa's playbook. Urban is a scumbag that kept a known domestic violence abuser on his staff. He then let that clown hang around and teach young men. No amount of OSU spin will change that fact.

They're going to keep Urban on staff because they have a few DV skeletons in their own closets

Stay Woke.gif

Been traveling for a few days without internet access and just now catching up...good to see we still have no idea how to structure a contract, but I guess we had to lose that battle to get a coach like Jimbo.

And :rofl: at Santino's bitxh ***. Glad he's at the new country club in Tucson since he apparently couldn't cut it at A&M. Must be tough to be expected to put in the work to be successful when you could otherwise just walk around with the backpack saying you're a football player :lol: at least he'll get back to that lifestyle under Sumlin.

And these new transfer rules need some negative consequences for little *****es that try to snitch on a program with an investigation that comes up negative. Make them sit another year on top of the year they already have to sit.

I guess Urban took a page out of Our President Elect's playbook and just denied everything strongly.

Gene Smith suspended starting the 31st

What’s the point of these suspensions being weeks away? Shiiiiiiid that would be an unpaid vacation for me :lol:

Back
Top Bottom