OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Yo pull thee **** up champ aint even on woodsons level. Just look at what woodson did for greenbays defense. Champ didnt do ish when he was traded to Washington

Who does anything in Washington? Organization is death row for talent.

theregothatman theregothatman said #s don't lie so I pulled some up..

Champ in 98' 744 receiving yds, 310 return yds, 84 rushing yds, 52 tackles, 5 TDs, 3 INTs

Chuck in 97' 238 receiving yds, 301 return yds, 21 rushing yds, 44 tackles, 4TDs, 8 INTs **Heisman

**everybody knows that's Randy Moss' Heisman trophy that Chuck got.

He said most decorated...Ya'll extending the conversation from the other night now. As great as those players were, they aren't as decorated as Chuck.

I said Jim Brown. He didn't win a Heisman (racism) but he is the greatest lacrosse player ever.

Champ in 98' 744 receiving yds, 310 return yds, 84 rushing yds, 52 tackles, 5 TDs, 3 INTs

Chuck in 97' 238 receiving yds, 301 return yds, 21 rushing yds, 44 tackles, 4TDs, 8 INTs **Heisman

:nerd:

This man had 5 more picks and actually won his big games and you trying to compare
tenor.gif

He said most decorated...Ya'll extending the conversation from the other night now. As great as those players were, they aren't as decorated as Chuck.
Tell these fools again please! Chuck has won literally every award he could since high school. He will also be a unanimous first ballot hof.

Here's the list of teams Michigan beat that year and where they were ranked at the time. Also what CW did in those games.
#8 Colorado 27-3 1 int, 5 tackles
#15 Iowa 28-24 6 tackles, 70 pr yards
#15 Michigan State 27-3 2 int, 5 tackles
#2 Penn State 34-8 1 receiving td
#24 Wisconsin 26-16 1 int
#4 Ohio State 20-16 37 rec yd, 1 int, 97 pr yd 1td
#8 Washington State 1 int

Woodson had the toughest schedule by far and made big plays in each big game.

Like I said numbers don't lie. Georgia lost 3 games that year playing a weak schedule and Randy was playing the MAC.

Last edited:
Nah Georgia went 10-2 that year but Champ’s stats were average so he was quoting his 98 numbers

This man had 5 more picks and actually won his big games and you trying to compare
tenor.gif

How's Champ supposed to get more picks if the QB scared to throw his way????

Idc what the teams did, I'm talking about Champ vs Chuck as multi-faceted individual players.

Guess what UGA's record was that season? 9-3 :pimp:

Guess what Michigan record gon be this year?

160711-Peeking-Dog.gif

Nah Georgia went 10-2 that year but Champ’s stats were average so he was quoting his 98 numbers

I compared their Jr seasons. Chucks was '97, Champs was '98. Which is funny because when you look at Champs Soph season his #s are still just as good as Chucks as a Junior...

How's Champ supposed to get more picks if the QB scared to throw his way????

Idc what the teams did, I'm talking about Champ vs Chuck as multi-faceted individual players.

Guess what Michigan record gon be this year?

160711-Peeking-Dog.gif

And you don't think QB's were scared to throw Chuck's way? :lol:, never change cardo.

Back
Top Bottom