OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Looked like UW was content for overtime... then the Utah coach called a time out when UW could have run out the clock for overtime :lol: I bet he regrets that decision.

9651e121dac222fdac699ca6d962b84f288c75e6ec120f4a06e3c04f139ee8ec.jpg
full

I'll take it

pretty crazy that lamar jackson is even better this year & nowhere near the heisman discussion. baker mayfield ain’t better than that guy.

I didn’t even watch last night’s game but based on the whiny dumpster fire that is the USC boards I’m guessing we lost?

BTW, anyone see some of Johnny Manzel’s knuckleheadedness in Baker? For some reason, he strikes me as a guy that get in trouble in the NFL or have a substance abuse problem when he got to the League lol. Hopefully I’m wrong though

Not to me, because I don’t think he has the rich kid syndrome nor is he a druggie, which affected JM more than anything

Oregon turnover chain is so trash, looks like it was made out of a fence & the steel steps from a wrestling ring

Shush.

We’ve come so far as friends, don’t ruin it.

Rosen way more swaggy doe.
i don't get it man. Its like crazy for me to think people feel he's better than Rosen. Like i don't care about all the stats you can throw at me. I've seen both players play equally (hell, i've seen Rosen play more) and my eyes don't deceive me. Its like varsity vs. jr varsity QB.

Can't trust any USC fan who thinks Darnold is better. Legit baffled. Its like i got a couple of friends who prefer skinny booty's. Like no meat on the bone booty. I feel the same way when it comes to comparing these two QB's.

I mean... you can say all that but the numbers don’t lie :lol:

They account for all the surrounding talent differentials and all that. They’re very similar but Darnold is better. Stats, W/L records, “it factor” in the 4th quarter, whatever you want. That’s not to say Rosen is bad - I think he’s the goods and has far superior footwork and a better throwing motion than Sam. I also think Josh is probably more pro ready right now. But Rosen also has 1 year more starting experience than Sam (and Sam was a linebacker in HS and missed his entire Jr. year.) Sam’s ceiling is higher.

You can’t go wrong with either imo. I wanted Rosen over Town.

Last edited:
i completely agree Josh is way more ready. Its obvious. Darnold is a huge project to me.

So the stats you provided include who's he's playing with? I don't even care about W/L records when its obvious both programs are even close to being on the same level. Darnold has better everything (defense included). Rosen might have the better punter.

The only thing Darnold has better than Rosen is escapability. But that becomes a problem for him. If he comes out this year, i think he falls out of the top 10.

But saying you like Rosen because you wanted him over Towns is like saying you like air. Like no ****. People actually liked Towns over Rosen? Towns peaked his junior year.

i completely agree Josh is way more ready. Its obvious. Darnold is a huge project to me.

So the stats you provided include who's he's playing with? I don't even care about W/L records when its obvious both programs are even close to being on the same level. Darnold has better everything (defense included). Rosen might have the better punter.

The only thing Darnold has better than Rosen is escapability. But that becomes a problem for him. If he comes out this year, i think he falls out of the top 10.

But saying you like Rosen because you wanted him over Towns is like saying you like air. Like no ****. People actually liked Towns over Rosen? Towns peaked his junior year.

The stats I posted came off pro football focus. They account for teammates etc. The stats show that Darnold throws a better deep ball than Rosen and is better standing in the pocket, but Rosen is better against pressure.

USC receivers may be more talented but they’ve dropped more passes going into this game than UCLA’s.

My Town comment was to highlight that I always thought Rosen was the goods. But to say, no ****, is playing the result. Town was great his junior year and was hurt his senior year but showed out at The Opening and a few other camps. No one knew he would be a complete and total bust.

Only Sark and Clay knew Sam would be as good as he is.

JT better than both of them, he been playing for a good 9 years

Jk

Man J.T. was captain of the I.E. Ducks when he was like 11. He’s literally been on the recruiting circuit for 7 years. He also might be an 18 year old junior...

Man J.T. was captain of the I.E. Ducks when he was like 11. He’s literally been on the recruiting circuit for 7 years. He also might be an 18 year old junior...
word, he was on the IE Ducks? Never knew that. My wife nephew was on the IE Ducks and that was serious business.

Back
Top Bottom