OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
USC/Packers/Rockets
Jesus Christ :lol:
You forgot Astros
troll.png

Cal hanging in there
lupe1.png

The Darnold is better than Rosen talk is LAUGHABLE.

Its not even close.

Rosen the best QB in LA, pro or college

Reactions: MVP
hell yes he is. I'm on record saying i wouldn't mind a 4-12 season so we could take Rosen. Now of course, i'm happy that didn't happen, but he's better than Goff. Goff owes so much to McVay.

I hope Cleveland doesn't see it in Rosen. Rather see him in NY. Perfect spot for him. PERFECT.

they always say "he's better off staying in school" but isn't coaching in the NFL better for the most part?

they always say "he's better off staying in school" but isn't coaching in the NFL better for the most part?
Yes and no. There are some things the NFL will wait and coach you up on, but some things you either have or don't. The bad team thats drafting can't really wait for him. Its the new era. You get drafted to play by year 2, at worst. He's not a "natural" QB. Having a hard time explaining that. He easily should stay another year. However, he won't improve his draft position. So he goes to collect the money. i don't see him investing in himself by coming back. At the end of the day, who at USC is coaching him thats actually helping him grow? Nobody. If he stays one more year and works on his game, he has a shot at being an ok QB in the NFL. If he doesn't and goes for the money now, he'll be a back up.
Truly feel like all of the "experts" saying he's in the top 5 won't be feeling that way by January. I see him dropping.

Dudes happy feet is like a nervous twitch. Very curious who's working with him and what is that coach doing to improve Darnold.

If a QB can succeed in Cleveland, I’ll consider him the GOAT :lol:

BTW, anyone see some of Johnny Manzel’s knuckleheadedness in Baker? For some reason, he strikes me as a guy that get in trouble in the NFL or have a substance abuse problem when he got to the League lol. Hopefully I’m wrong though

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom