OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
UCLA caught wind Chip was headed to Florida and knew what had to be done.

:lol:

Next move: Hire Sumlin before he gets fired. Dude hasn’t been spending all that time in California recruiting for nothin.

I’d be ok with them hiring Sumlin. As long as it’s not the reinvigorated Sumlin... why would they hire him when they saw his ******* firsthand in game 1 though?

Nah. I hope they hire Norvell. Or Fleck.

Today is Jim Mora’s bday :lol:

Good firing...I thought Mora was onto something his first years there but he turned out to be a giant fraud. He can go back to the NFL and be an assistant or some team will be desperate enough to hire him as a retread HC probably.

Sumlin to UCLA would be interesting but let's see if they'd hire him. Going to the PAC-12 would be a good move for him though...if ASU gets rid of Graham then I could see Sumlin being a good fit there too

Mora fired.

Whoa
fuk.gif

The silver lining though, is Mora out means Rosen is definitely gone. They’re family friends and he’s only in Westwood because of Mora.

I’m not scared of Modster.

Lol at this tweet. Why not add Bill Cowher and Gruden to the list? Of course UCLA would be interested in these people. Why the hell would Franklin, for instance, even consider this switch?

Lol at this tweet. Why not add Bill Cowher and Gruden to the list? Of course UCLA would be interested in these people. Why the hell would Franklin, for instance, even consider this switch?

Rumor has it UCLA is going for Saban and Meyer as well

Lol at Saban and Meyer being on the shortlist of UCLA’s candidates. Get a grip, man, they’re not coming to LA for ya. If there is a chance, you’re looking at the first $15/20M a year coach lol

Lol at Saban and Meyer being on the shortlist of UCLA’s candidates. Get a grip, man, they’re not coming to LA for ya. If there is a chance, you’re looking at the first $15/20M a year coach lol
You look so ******* stupid right now
Wash your face

Back
Top Bottom